Media Marie Rose Video Thread

FatalxInnocence

Here are some PFT Combo's. Bow before my amazing ability to edit, not make any typo's of things being more + than they are and definitely not clipping the end of any footage by accident and being unable to fix it.

Out of curiosity, have you tried the pst I said earlier? it works better off 64P. 3H+K is a better stand alone pst but off 64P I feel like 1PP+K is better. At least I think it is.

If you have tried it and still don't agree, I'd like your opinion as to why.

Yaguar

Out of curiosity, have you tried the pst I said earlier? it works better off 64P. 3H+K is a better stand alone pst but off 64P I feel like 1PP+K is better. At least I think it is.

If you have tried it and still don't agree, I'd like your opinion as to why.

3H+K requires no effort, there isn't a "Did I tech them? Did they tech? Do I :P:?" It is throw away, you know where you stand regardless.
You also have 3P+K as a mind game. You won't get a FT but if your opponent is teching, you will be at a major advantage.

If I want a serious grade of +frames I'll use :H+K: :2::K:.

That is why I use :3::H+K:, mind games. She has lots, more can't hurt her.

TeeKay

Here are some PFT Combo's. Bow before my amazing ability to edit, not make any typo's of things being more + than they are and definitely not clipping the end of any footage by accident and being unable to fix it.

So it feels like there's some invisible wall stopping Marie from progressing after any force tech (6P shows the "wall" the best). Is this a bug or the same deal happens for any other character that force techs? Is that why you call it "pseudo force techs"? Great video and I have a new approach when playing as Miss Rose now which is nice.

tekkin88

So it feels like there's some invisible wall stopping Marie from progressing after any force tech (6P shows the "wall" the best). Is this a bug or the same deal happens for any other character that force techs? Is that why you call it "pseudo force techs"? Great video and I have a new approach when playing as Miss Rose now which is nice.
What do you mean by progressing? Are you doing 6p right after the force tech? Because that actually won't work since the opponent still has a period of invincibility while getting up. These techs are called pseudo force techs tho because they're not guaranteed as the opponent can still tech roll out of them.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
A friend of mine made this combo guide for marie. maybe it'll help some of you ~
That video is really good. They should promote their content here. I'd move it up to the front page easily if the content was this quality.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Not an individual post, no. If a thread was created then I could.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD