Maximillian's Hands-On video.

Raansu

Oh ok haha. Well that's good. I see you still got the same car too lol.

Nah the car in my profile pic is brand new. Just got it a month ago. You might be thinking of my trans am which is a similar color. I still have that, but I don't drive it as its getting old and I want to preserve the car.

Pn33milan

I liked max's video.
Even without being a huge doa fan, he was fair and showed the new mechanics pretty well.
He also showed a genuine interest to play the game again when it will be finished. I love this positivity, and i'd like to see it more

Rob

Premium Donor
EVEN disregarding the technical aspects of the build (which are themselves nothing to write home about) one has to be an easily impressed sheep to think that build looks anywhere near acceptable visually
- actually garbage user interface
- announcer literally says "GET READY, FRIGHT"
- boring single story square/circle arenas. previous doa games didn't market themselves with this limp dick level design
- incredibly annoying fatal stun screen jelly and sound effect
- gameplay is constantly interrupted by gaudy closeup face shots and slomos (so cinematique!) that serve absolutely no purpose other than mindlessly ripping off an abominable aspect of modern westie fighting games and to make it look HYPE AND EPIC on streams. catering to the esports subhuman crowd was a mistake.
and no, it doesn't make your hits more "impactful". pressing a button to play a 3 second movie clip during which you have no input at all is NOT the correct way to do visual feedback. leave that nonsense in turn-based jrpgs, thanks.
- game lags even on pc when someone gets launched into the fence in colosseum. as much as the 5 port gets memed on at least it gets its frame rate right
- everything is recolors. half of the playable roster wears the exact same generic body suit
- gratuitous navel exposure when you get blasted into an electric fence on your back. good to know it supports clothing destruction out of the gate, i guess
- extremely generic "durp i won't lose!" "i'm here 2 fight!" *says my weeb chuuni catchphrase* fight intros/outros. and helena doing her i'm so graceful schtick while looking like she just fell off a skyscraper is the most hilarious shit
- ninja fights look terrible with all the anime particle effects
I just read this in 2023 and I have to say this post has aged incredibly well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD