[May 26, 2013] ufgt9 doa5 side tournament (Rosemont, Illinois)

caleb spicer

doa5 side tournament at ufgt9 since unfortunately its not a main game.Its free to enter,all you need is your controller/arcade stick.Its going to be on xbox360 if anyway has question message me here or on xbl:Dark Obliske or psn:Dark_Obliske

Dutch Samurai

I'm gonna try and make it out. Can the controller be corded or does it have to be cordless? Also how is parking down there?

Allan Paris

doa5 side tournament at ufgt9 since unfortunately its not a main game.Its free to enter,all you need is your controller/arcade stick.Its going to be on xbox360 if anyway has question message me here or on xbl:Dark Obliske or psn:Dark_Obliske

yo, you have questions......

I'm gonna try and make it out. Can the controller be corded or does it have to be cordless? Also how is parking down there?

xINFINITELIGHTx

IT IS I! THE ONE WHO HAS RETURNED!

WHO'S POWER IS LIKE LIGHT AND DAY AND WHO'S DOA WISDOM IS AS SAGACIOUS AS EVER!

I WILL RETURN WINNING A TOURNAMENT OF EPIC PORPORTIONS AT THE ULTIMATE FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT 9!

I WILL BRING AS MANY SOLDIERS AS I CAN TO COMPETE IN THE TOURNAMENT AND WE WILL NOT CALL THIS A SIDE TOURNAMENT

WE WILL CALL THIS

THE OFFICIAL FREESTEPDODGE SANCTIONED DOA TOURNAMENT @ ULTIMATE FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT 9

NO LONGER WILL THIS COMMUNITY SAY "SIDE TOURNY" OR BELITTLE OUR TOURNAMENTS WITH little NAMES!

FOR I HAVE RETURNED! AND CHICAGO DOA WILL NOW BECOME THE GREATEST DOA CITY THEIR IS!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD