[May 26, 2013] ufgt9 doa5 side tournament (Rosemont, Illinois)

Allan Paris

I HAVE RETURENED! WON'T BE AT THE TOURNY ON SUNDAY! TRIED TO THROUGH IT SATURDAY! FAILED!

Why would you try this and the host of it posted Sunday?

I am glad I stayed at home and didn't come down there, would've been a waste of money again. I knew this was going to be a piss off because FFV was a piss off. I am not aiming this at no particular individual but shit needs to tighten up down there, on some real shit. Whoever is going to try and step up down there PM me and I will gladly help you guys out with your organization skills on running shit.

I do hope you guys were able to run this side event at UFGT9.

Dutch Samurai

Didn't get a chance to play at ufgt9 but my brother and I caught the tail end of the DoA5 side tournament and saw the matches between caleb spicer, ScattereDreams, and iReally. Great job you guys! Awesome meeting you! Hopefully we can get some matches in Downers Grove.

xINFINITELIGHTx

Why would you try this and the host of it posted Sunday?

I am glad I stayed at home and didn't come down there, would've been a waste of money again. I knew this was going to be a piss off because FFV was a piss off. I am not aiming this at no particular individual but shit needs to tighten up down there, on some real shit. Whoever is going to try and step up down there PM me and I will gladly help you guys out with your organization skills on running shit.

I do hope you guys were able to run this side event at UFGT9.

I am a tournament player who is organizing the chicago offline scene PROACTIVELY who have already found 4 other players willing to play.

"Organizing a scene" is just code word for a bunch of people playing videogames somewhere. If you want to be a part of it allan paris you are welcome to do so we LOVE more players and HIGH LEVEL PLAY is what we're about but please donot complain about this tournament that you did not go to because of another tournament that you went to that got you mad.

Have a blessed day though. I mean no offense by it but YOU MUST NEVER QUESTION SOMEONE WHO WENT TO THE TOURNAMENT WHEN YOU DID NOT.

Not their reasons.
Not their status.
Not their rank.

YOu did not go. so you YOU are not allowed to say this.

You know this for a FACT.

It's not about skill. It's about the nature of OFFLINE TOURNY SCENE and how it WORKS so PLEASE donot do this ever again. It's embarrasing for you.

Allan Paris

No, not embarrassing for me at all, buddy. The wall of bullshit you posted to make ONE fucking point is rather irritating but hey it is what you do. I will say as others have, it's good to have you back, and hopefully you don't make it a habit of not showing up again in your own city on the day of the tournament. Though I'm sure you have a very valid reason for not showing.

I can speak on whatever, money.

I wish you the best with organizing the players down there or whatever the hell you want to call it. I am still down to help you or whoever just hit me up if you want or need the help. I honestly don't care to play this game competitively anymore but I'm down to support it, so if you run anything down there let me know in a timely fashion and I will try to roll through.

See you around.

xINFINITELIGHTx

No, not embarrassing for me at all, buddy. The wall of bullshit you posted to make ONE fucking point is rather irritating but hey it is what you do. I will say as others have, it's good to have you back, and hopefully you don't make it a habit of not showing up again in your own city on the day of the tournament. Though I'm sure you have a very valid reason for not showing.

I can speak on whatever, money.

I wish you the best with organizing the players down there or whatever the hell you want to call it. I am still down to help you or whoever just hit me up if you want or need the help. I honestly don't care to play this game competitively anymore but I'm down to support it, so if you run anything down there let me know in a timely fashion and I will try to roll through.

See you around.

Ah yes of course superb, I told everyone I wasn't going to be there sunday from teh beginning and why so it's all good. The only thing that happened is that we were going to throw a tournament on saturday and try to exhault it enough to be put on stream. We were trying to exhault the doa community not inexhault it. Our goals are the same Allan Parris. The Doa communities growth.

But please please don't argue with me on the internet forum. I don't even not like you. I even think your cool. Their is just no reason to argue on an internet forum ever in LIFE. I was just responding to the disrespect you gave me.

As always, JESUS who is GOD BLESS you to the highest extent of the law and may you and EVERYONE you know be eternally blessed.

Once again, let us not argue like this ever again. It's the most pointless thing in the world.

xINFINITELIGHTx

Alright tourny shoutouts. JESUS IS LORD GOD BLESS EVERYBODY!

I'm INFINITE LIGHT the guy who walked around playing GUILE'S THEME on the Ocarina on saturday.

HOODLESS: You are he who has no hood yet I shall now give you one! Your hood is the DOA COMMUNITY! I HAVE SPOKEN!

Maurice: Your power is great. Your Zack is great, keep it up.

Carl Perfect Legend White: You and your girlfriend are awesome.

Tom Brady: Yo. . . Bill. . . if you ever tell me your good in a game ever again for a period of 7 years in a row i will nto only believe you but I will BUY your copy of that game. We are both not poor. But hey, i will just WANT to do it.

Keits: HA HA! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Anna: HA HA! YOU TOO ARE AWESOME!

J-Money: Ha ha ha ha ha!

Nightwing X: Ha ha ha ha!

Meleanie: Ha ha ha ah ha!

DIVE KICK PEOPLE: BRUCE LEE PRACTICED DIVE KICK 10,000 TIMES! ( yes it was me who had the ocarina and told that story)

ARCADE STICK PEOPLE: YOU ARE ARMS DEALERS WHO WEAPONS ARE IN THE FORM OF CONTROLLERS! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH SIDE WINS AS LONG AS THE BUTTONS KEEP BEING PRESSED YOU WIN THE TOURNY!

Webster: Ha ha ha ha!

Kevin Fair: Always a pleasure! thanks for the tourny throwing advice!

Everybody: JESUS IS LORD!

xINFINITELIGHTx

Did you expect him to change?

Sir, your remarks donot go unnoticed. Please speak to me directly if you have a problem with me. But know this, you donot, because your assumptions on who I am is simply not who I am.

Years ago this may have made a remote amount of sense but it doesnt anymore. Please donot speak against or for someone you donot know who you assume is the same.

Have a blessed day and JESUS is LORD!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD