Message to Team Ninja: Please give us another way of getting those rare bikinis.

Ninja of Fate

i beat all and have all swimsuits. just keep trying time attack and arcade are easy. survival is hard, took me one day before patch tho . gt xXninjaoffateXx its just a swimsuit, achieves are supposed tu be hard put the work in..................

Brute

Standard Donor
i beat all and have all swimsuits. just keep trying time attack and arcade are easy. survival is hard, took me one day before patch tho . gt xXninjaoffateXx its just a swimsuit, achieves are supposed tu be hard put the work in..................
Your "advice" is little more than bragging.

DR2K

Using tactics to exploit a broken AI isn't work.

Koor

Woo, just beat legendary after my second try today. Never doin that mess again lol Unless you have to have every achievement in this game or have to have every costume unlocked, just dont lol On one end, its somewhat easy because the AI cant seem to read certain moves. But its still very luck based. One minute the AI is falling for the same tricks everytime, the next it gets fed up and wants you out. And 90% of the time you WILL get put out. So if you do decide to give it a try, expect to get blown up, cheated, the whole nine yards.

But on another note, they really need to add better rewards for beating all that. I dont know what, but definitely more than a costume and a couple titles.

Ninja of Fate

Using tactics to exploit a broken AI isn't work.
it is thats
what they want ........ btw i did it with lisa computer had a fun time toying with me, whats the point in this...... beat them the "real way" then see how it goes. lol this post is weird,
people want survival to be easy

Ninja of Fate

Your "advice" is little more than bragging.
i told people tu keep trying and incase they were non belivers i showed them it was very possible. the bragging was not on purpose, look at guy above me he beat it second try....... survival is very possible

DR2K

it is thats
what they want ........ btw i did it with lisa computer had a fun time toying with me, whats the point in this...... beat them the "real way" then see how it goes. lol this post is weird,
people want survival to be easy

That's not what they want, hence why they nerfed the AI and are probably going to do so in the next patch again. I still don't understand the point of having 4 hard difficulties, they're mostly the same except for legends. It's needless padding to an already full game.

They want it to be fun, fair, and challanging. Not broken, stupid, and a complete waste of time and space as the majority of fans have spoken.

Brute

Standard Donor
i told people tu keep trying and incase they were non belivers i showed them it was very possible. the bragging was not on purpose, look at guy above me he beat it second try....... survival is very possible
We know it's possible. It's also possible to win a game of Russian roulette with 5 live rounds loaded.
It's just not probable.

Ninja of Fate

That's not what they want, hence why they nerfed the AI and are probably going to do so in the next patch again. I still don't understand the point of having 4 hard difficulties, they're mostly the same except for legends. It's needless padding to an already full game.

They want it to be fun, fair, and challanging. Not broken, stupid, and a complete waste of time and space as the majority of fans have spoken.
all im saying is survival has been this way...... you are right the cpu gets very broken

got mine using that Lisa tech the other succesful peeps did.

my Alpha Tech may have worked on Champ and True Fighter, but i was getting KILLED on wakeup on Master.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
got mine using that Lisa tech the other succesful peeps did.

my Alpha Tech may have worked on Champ and True Fighter, but i was getting KILLED on wakeup on Master.
we have the same tv :D....I think....yours might be a little bigger

great shit though man

Sam Sultan

Update:
You can now unlock Lisa's bikini just by completing Master mode in survival. At least that's what happened to me i completed master mode in survival and unlocked the bikini. It could be a glitch but i think Team Ninja made the unlocking of the bikini easier.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD