Mila in a nutshell by Something-Unique

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
That's like saying Bayman has great juggles because his DDT does a lot of damage

I thought we were just advocating how good Mila is. I mean, I provided two objective examples of dmg, and I don't think either are really anything to laugh at, with the ground grab or not. If you think the dmg is subpar, okay. It is what it is.

Tenryuga

Anybody that thinks 102 damage from a counterhit 6P straight into launch is sub par is crazy. On average the strikers hit 73 points minimum and maybe 85-90ish maximum on stun launch if you are not Ryu Hayabusa or Ayane. Hayate, Hitomi Momiji and Ein also have strong stun - launch damage but nowhere near 102. I'm not even going to mention Jann Lee; people overrate his damage output. Jann Lee only has greater damage output than the strikers (other than Mila) off of a Critical burst juggle and it has been this way since Vanilla. Back in Vanilla Kasumi could outdamage Jann Lee at critical level 1 AND 2.

loan_grains

yeah this says it all about mila's awesome damage output, not listed here is her really good vortex game, rarely used but once mastered it can be a real headache to deal with.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I finally got around to fighting a pretty good Mila yesterday, and I agree that she's a great character. 7K and 6P+K are definitely amazing moves.

Finally someone realizes how great Mila is after all the "smuck" she received(and probably still does) and hope others do as well. Me, Galen The Wise, and maybe a couple of others have actually took the time to understand Mila rather than out right crop her out of the picture. She may not be for everyone but she can dance. LOL

PS:She's still my secondary as initially I had plan to main Momiji from the start but since she wasn't in Vanilla I went with Mila.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm learning Mila in order to play tag... something I was never able to do before. Thanks to this, I'm discovering that the potential synergy with her and Christie has exceeded my expectations.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
It's funny how once SU said something people noticed just how good she is. She was great in vanilla, even if you didn't use The Jefffcore (3H+K shenanigans for the unknowing hooligans) all you needed was a 6T or launch/juggle to P+K 2H+P (all of that was easy insane guaranteed combos).
Sadly my use with her dropped almost completely with 5U (LEON) but I still know how to make people cry with her.
Don't sleep on a good Mila, its like not knowing Home is where Leon eats people alive, spits them up, and eats them again.

MasterHavik

It's funny how once SU said something people noticed just how good she is. She was great in vanilla, even if you didn't use The Jefffcore (3H+K shenanigans for the unknowing hooligans) all you needed was a 6T or launch/juggle to P+K 2H+P (all of that was easy insane guaranteed combos).
Sadly my use with her dropped almost completely with 5U (LEON) but I still know how to make people cry with her.
Don't sleep on a good Mila, its like not knowing Home is where Leon eats people alive, spits them up, and eats them again.
Well I knew in vanilla just didn't say anything. I thought she was going to get nerf into the ground in 5U. I found it mindblowing Mila got buffered to the universe in 5U.

Sgaragarru

Don't know if most powerful but here's one :

uhm i'm saying this without playing atm..but i think to do more damage u should go 6P+K, 3KK, 6P+K, and then the launcher....or while playing against someone 6P+K, 7K charge (on a probably missing hold) , 6P+K

FakeSypha

Excellent read. I'm gonna share it on my country's DOA facebook group :p
There are a couple Mila players who will most likely appreciate this info!

Argentus

Well I knew in vanilla just didn't say anything. I thought she was going to get nerf into the ground in 5U. I found it mindblowing Mila got buffered to the universe in 5U.

I remember everyone going "SHE SUCK NOW" just because they got rid of her infinite lol.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Isn't her ground throw breakable though? :/ Surely that would have to be a factor in securing guaranteed damage.

I may be wrong but just getting one of those inputs does more damage than your standard ground throw doing all of them can net you some rediculous damage, get broken? You get frame advantage... Or at least that's what I heard, I've beaten out 99% of Milas with 6k after the mount.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
No frame advantage with her mount break anymore (no more options during it either either).

Brute

Standard Donor
Mila's at neutral after her break. Which is dumb because she's way faster than Leon who is left and disadvantage if his is broken, but w/e. TN logic.

As far as the power launcher goes, I uploaded a match in the media section where he did a pretty nasty one. I've seen him net higher than even that, however.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD