Mila "official" reveal trailer [09-11-12]

D Glock

While we were fortunate to catch a glimpse of Mila in action yesterday, it wasn't really Tecmo Koei's intended way of us seeing the character prior. Here is the official reveal trailer for Mila, with the reveal of a new stage, just as Team Ninja and Tecmo Koei initially wanted to reveal her.

Here is Tecmo Koei's video description of Mila:

Mila is an up-and-coming MMA champion who has scored spectacular victories all over the world. She spends her days training at the gym in between shifts at her part-time job, honing her skills as a lightning fast, orthodox striker with a strong follow-up ground game. Mila also feels intense admiration for a certain fighter, and she has entered the fifth Dead or Alive Tournament to follow her dream of taking on her idol in the ring.

Lobo

Looks great. Was still hoping for more of her movelist, but I'll take what I can get. I'm really liking her takedowns.

And Man that stage. So much going on I forgot there was fight. You know, flying trains and shit...

dramic91

Snap. I don't usually go for takedown styles like that, but she does look pretty badass. That stage was great too!

Doug Nguyen

Where the heck does Mila live. Trains just flying through buildings. I like the intro the the stage music though, felt like i heard it before though in some DOA5 video, i think its the chronicle videos.

DontForkWitMe

They look nothing alike. Jesus...

396412_10151099033576785_1095625170_n.jpg
776-dead-or-alive-072-prlki.jpg

nothing alike indeed

his legacy will live on....:(

Pupi18

throw a pair of tits on leon and everyone all of a sudden has a new main :rolleyes: . as someone who actually mained leon she looks like the closest i'll get to playiing him in this game so looks like i have a new secondary for when i need a break from thrashing chumps with eliot
They look nothing alike. Jesus...

Xion

damn that just made the last 2 weeks hard to wait...need to watch... walking dead... or something.

Doug Nguyen

damn that just made the last 2 weeks hard to wait...need to watch... walking dead... or something.
Noooo thats just worse!! Im dying waiting for the walking dead season 3!! The only thing that would help right now for me is Borderlands 2, and thats not out till next week. TTT2 is out today but im not interested though.

Belinea

Isn't it somewhat funny that Leon's MMA-esque GnP style of fighting has become so overwhelming popular in the past 10 years, more so than the fighting style of any of the other characters, yet it wasn't enough to safe him from being replaced by a younger, good looking female character. I'm not complaining, mind.

Anyway, I'm hoping Mila has a coloured bjj gi as a costume.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD