Mila's english voice actresses

Kinnikuman3

Hi there nice to meet you all, Big Mila fan here and a Fan of DoA for sometime. I have been trying to find out who her English voice actresses but I have found nothing, so does anyone know who it is? Or is it one Life's Little Mysteries, any help would be great. again nice to meat you all, and I hope we all get on
Thank you for taking the time to read this and
God Bless.

Juihau

The world may never know.

In all seriousness, though, I believe Mila is the only English voice we don't know the name of. Some people said she was voiced by Lauren Landa for a while, sharing a voice with Kasumi, though that was rather iffy considering the questions it brought up (most prominently, why could we confirm she was Kasumi, but not Mila?). Another popular guess was Christine Marie Cabanos, though she was later confirmed to have no involvement with the game (this was before Marie Rose came along, who actually was voiced by Cabanos). A somewhat lesser known guess was that she's voiced by Cristina Vee, who I don't think has had any confirmation either way, and her voice does seem like it could be Mila. That said, I believe Vee typically announces the roles she gets, so it seems strange that we wouldn't know if it is indeed her.

Unfortunately, it's likely she was voiced by a lesser-known union actress, and DoA5 was a non-union production, so the actress revealing her involvement could be potentially damaging to her career. As such, it really is unlikely we'll ever know.

In all seriousness, though, I believe Mila is the only English voice we don't know the name of. Some people said she was voiced by Lauren Landa for a while, sharing a voice with Kasumi, though that was rather iffy considering the questions it brought up (most prominently, why could we confirm she was Kasumi, but not Mila?). Another popular guess was Christine Marie Cabanos, though she was later confirmed to have no involvement with the game (this was before Marie Rose came along, who actually was voiced by Cabanos). A somewhat lesser known guess was that she's voiced by Cristina Vee, who I don't think has had any confirmation either way, and her voice does seem like it could be Mila. That said, I believe Vee typically announces the roles she gets, so it seems strange that we wouldn't know if it is indeed her.

Unfortunately, it's likely she was voiced by a lesser-known union actress, and DoA5 was a non-union production, so the actress revealing her involvement could be potentially damaging to her career. As such, it really is unlikely we'll ever know.
How would it damage her career? Just curious

Kinnikuman3

Yeah that's what I thought, sadly its just one of those things, Shame cos she really did a fantastic job. such a shame. But thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer me, really means a lot.

Juihau

How would it damage her career? Just curious
SAG-AFTRA's policies (the union most union actors are part of) require those who wish to use its members to pay a fee to the union, along with other union-like things such as dealing with a union agent to guarantee the actors are compensated fairly for their work, all that fun stuff. It's all fair enough, really, but generally speaking, only the biggest games are able (or willing, such as in the case of some moderately-large games) to actually afford the extra costs this brings about.

For their part, the actors are expected not to take non-union work, or risk losing their union benefits. Of course, because voice acting for games and anime is already a fairly small market to begin with, many of them do so anyways. This is one of the main reasons why so many dubbed games and anime don't credit the English cast at all; if it won't get them in trouble, the actors will likely announce the role on their own. Those who would get in trouble can just pretend they aren't involved.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD