Most wanted character in (potential) DOA5U?

Who needs the DOA5 treatment?

• Ein

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Genra

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Leon

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Kasumi-A

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Raidou

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Shiden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tengu

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Someone new

Votes: 36 35.3%

• Total voters

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I vote for the hag from NG3... the black spider clan witch .. !!

we already have our fair share of bimbos ...

we need a crazy old hag ! lol
(I swear it would be awesome)

bingsoo

But Obaba already died like 3 times o.o and she's a pretty lame NG boss. If you're looking for a good female boss from NG, Alma or Elizabet is the way to go ;)

But I see what you're saying with the ugly character thing.

TRI Mike

We already have Tengu as an ugly character option. Ayane pretty much fills in too. Stop asking for such nonsense. All we need now is Ein.

TRI Mike

tumblr_md3q1eJGmA1ql9thoo1_500.jpg

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Tengu is beautiful....STFU!!

I was thinking more down the lines of an old witch like lady that would function like Yoda from soul calibur 4 ..
only difference is that she would be throwable...
just a crazy old witch that jumps around all over the place .. I think it would be sick !!
DOA6 last boss?? lol

Koompbala

I want every worker under Donovan and every worker under Helena as a character. I also want Mila's supervisor from the diner as a playable character. I also want all the fighters in the level sweat to be playable characters.

I was thinking more down the lines of an old witch like lady that would function like Yoda from soul calibur 4 ..
only difference is that she would be throwable...
just a crazy old witch that jumps around all over the place .. I think it would be sick !!
DOA6 last boss?? lol

As long as she has Yodas voice I would be okay with it maybe.

Aven Kujo-Gin

What's the big point about Tengu/Fat Devil Jin? xD
He is just a boss in DOA2 and DOAD and a bonus character in DOA4. He already dead, so stop thinking TN will add him because they will not. Same for Ein, he is just a bonus character, in my opinion, it was pretty okay to have him in DOA3, but in DOA4 he was unnecesary because he is Hayate, and Hitomi was his replacement wich have a very similar moveset. You have to look at TN side. They get ride of Leon and Ein at the start because they wanted space for Mila and Rig, that´s mean they want to add more original character instead of bring back the old bonus ones. They bring us back Leon because fans criticized so much his absence and because he is a original character and not a bonus like the other two.
Don´t get me wrong, I´m a fan of Ein and I don´t hate Tengu at all, but like I said above, you have to see at TN side.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

Story reasons should never ever dictate whether or not a character should return as a playable option. Ein regaining his memory means he should no longer exist in the story mode, but he should still be playable in versus. The same goes for Tengu in regards to his death. They are characters with their own movesets, playstyles and fanbases. TN should respect that and keep them around.

Losing your main character sucks. Royally. I lost my main (Tengu) and my submain (Leon) going into DOA5. I had a hell of a hard time trying to find a new main and even when I finally settled on one, it still just isn't the same.

I'm glad Leon is back, and I hope to God that Tengu will be joining him. I don't play, or have any interest in playing Ein, but I really want him to return too, for those who've lost him. Hitomi is no replacement.

And there actually is a very high chance for Ein and Tengu to return. Shimbori has already stated that he intended for both of them (and Leon) to be in the vanilla game, but they didn't make the cut due to time constraints. With TN spending another year working on a re-release, it's very likely that we'll see them finally make it in.

Nightpup

...stop thinking TN will add him because they will not...They get ride of Leon and Ein at the start because they wanted space for Mila and Rig...They bring us back Leon because fans criticized so much his absence and because he is a original character and not a bonus like the other two.
I've said it once, I'll say it again: Don't tell us what Team Ninja is going to do. You're not them; you have no idea what they have planned. ... unless you ARE them. In which case, whoops :V

It's fine to say you WANT them to do or not do something, but to outright say "they're not doing that" or "they're doing that" is bullshit.

Aven Kujo-Gin

I've said it once, I'll say it again: Don't tell us what Team Ninja is going to do. You're not them; you have no idea what they have planned. ... unless you ARE them. In which case, whoops :V

It's fine to say you WANT them to do or not do something, but to outright say "they're not doing that" or "they're doing that" is bullshit.
Well of course, even if I say what they are going to do or what they not, I don´t really have a idea. Just my thoughts about what they may have planned. Sorry if I sound like a trash xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD