Need help

UpSideDownGRUNT

They have very few moves that track (when a move tracks it hits even sidestepping opponents,) so you can sidestep pretty much everything they throw out. Kokoro and Eliot are two examples.

Hayabusa is also a character that has next to no tracking moves as well,100% of Ongyoin moves do not track what so ever. However Hayabusa has a great range of holds and throws the most powerful and useful being his Izuna Holds perfect for taking out your opponents punch/poke game. But he also has terrible stuns it's very difficult to get a Crit Burst if you don't know what you're doing.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hayabusa is also a character that has next to no tracking moves as well,100% of Ongyoin moves do not track what so ever. However Hayabusa has a great range of holds and throws the most powerful and useful being his Izuna Holds perfect for taking out your opponents punch/poke game. But he also has terrible stuns it's very difficult to get a Crit Burst if you don't know what you're doing.
Ryu has tons of CB set-ups. The problem is that he can never put someone into an unholdable stun just before the CB, so that will always be a 50/50 guessing game.

He actually has a decent amount of tracking moves, The problem with him, as usual, is that they're often too slow.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Ryu has tons of CB set-ups. The problem is that he can never put someone into an unholdable stun just before the CB, so that will always be a 50/50 guessing game.

He actually has a decent amount of tracking moves, The problem with him, as usual, is that they're often too slow.

I wasn't too sure so I made sure to add "if you don't know what you're doing" as I only just tested a few strikes to see what stunned and what didn't the best I could come up with was 8P 6P+K 6K P+K(CB) and 8P 6K P+K P+K(CB).

I guess I don't use the moves that actually track to often I guess either that or I don't notice but majority of the moves I have a habit of using do not track. I'll have to do more studying of his move details, I'm still a beginner when it comes to Hayabusa so my bad if I get a few things wrong from time to time.

Another reason why DoA5U's tutorial mode is going to be a godsend for me and others who have this kind of trouble

Brute

Standard Donor
I wasn't too sure so I made sure to add "if you don't know what you're doing" as I only just tested a few strikes to see what stunned and what didn't the best I could come up with was 8P 6P+K 6K P+K(CB) and 8P 6K P+K P+K(CB).
Really any combo of Stun->hit->hit->CB will work. It only becomes complicated when you factor in slow escaping. For example, 6K, 3K, 4H+K, P+K(CB) will put your opponent into an unholdable sit-down stun that guarantees the CB after the 4H+K sit-down stun... unless they are using slow-escaping, in which case 4H+K only provides +18 stun frames which is not enough to guarantee the 20 frame CB.

Fuck slow escaping.

I guess I don't use the moves that actually track to often I guess either that or I don't notice but majority of the moves I have a habit of using do not track. I'll have to do more studying of his move details, I'm still a beginner when it comes to Hayabusa so my bad if I get a few things wrong from time to time.
6PP, 6PK, 4P, 4P2P, 3PP, 1P, 1P2K, 236P, 3P+K, 2H+K, are some of his better tracking moves.

Another reason why DoA5U's tutorial mode is going to be a godsend for me and others who have this kind of trouble
Heh. I usually like to discover my own combos and set-ups. Makes it more rewarding.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD