Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpSideDownGRUNT

If any of you care, ShopTo.net on top of offering Showstoppers and Ninja 2015 now offers an exclusive badge set with Phase 4, Nyotengu, Marie Rose and Honoka.(which makes this somewhat on topic)

All of this is for £27.98 that's cheaper than digital PS3/360 for PS4/X1

Number 13

So, those people who were all "NO MORE VIRTUA FIGHTER CHARACTERS!!!" - are you regretting saying that in the face of these two last lazy mishmashes we've been given?
No still don't want any more VF characters we have plenty of them without being a straight up crossover. I have VF if I want to play with the VF roster. Want actual fresh DoA characters instead which shouldn't be too much to ask. How would you feel if VF 6 was notably bloated by DoA characters when more work on the actual VF roster could have been done?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
No still don't want any more VF characters we have plenty of them without being a straight up crossover. I have VF if I want to play with the VF roster. Want actual fresh DoA characters instead which shouldn't be too much to ask. How would you feel if VF 6 was notably bloated by DoA characters when more work on the actual VF roster could have been done?

I would feel A-OK with that since conversation is inevitable and the DOA characters like-wise with the VF characters, have to respect the VF mechanics over there. Same with DOA. I honestly do not care who joins the roster at this point but people make it seem as if they ruined the game mechanics.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
1. Why the hell would they cut them out of the initial roster period?
Because they can earn lots of money saving them as additional DLC, duh! The more popular the cut character is, the more profitable even.
Marie Rose is fairly original and unique within the DOA series and Phase 4 will play an integral part in the story, but Raidou, Honoka and Nyotengu feel like gimmicky characters to me. They are clones of long gone bosses or clones in general. They're like Ein and Leon (to an extent) and Tengu and I could imagine, they will be treated like Ein, Leon and Tengu in the future. They won't be in the initial roster but charged for DLC.

I'm sorry, I apparently hit a sore spot there @Forlorn Penguin and @Xhominid The Demon Within. XD

squarewindow

Standard Donor
Of course I would rather have had fresh DOA characters than VF guests, but that isn't what we got. We got Raidou and Honoka. I would probably rather have Kasumi in VF than a "new" VF character whose entire moveset was lifted from other characters already in the game. This laziness just leaves a real sour taste. I really dislike clones, it's one of my biggest problems with Tekken.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm sorry, I apparently hit a sore spot there @Forlorn Penguin and @Xhominid The Demon Within. XD
So I guess my feelings don't matter?

SGG_Young_And_Depressed.gif

Rawbietussin

Leifang's new hair... Lol I don't know how I should feel about it.....

Congrats to the Rig and Rachel designers by the way.

The new girl's fighting style seems interesting but she just feels like another Kokoro to me personality-wise... Nothing I find remarkably commendable.

While I'm not happy with her design, I do love this outfit. It's so much my style.

tumblr_ni6a0gR9ZR1rr7kngo4_1280.jpg

This is the only outfit I find likeable.

J2S

Honestly, she may take the place of more than half of the characters that I use. I love characters like her ! :cool:
#NerfMilk

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD