New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

16158058280_ca397c42a9_b.jpg

15725489293_1d22a7a6c7_b.jpg

15725488263_b20d0696db_b.jpg

Got off a 12hour work shift and greeted with this badassery. TN got the outfit 100% intact and looks even better than i thought ingame even including the tattoo. I also like that they changed his knee pads to black, which actually looks better than the original brown ones in the drawing. Gotta give a shoutout to @Argentus for bringing my design to life, you nailed the look i was going for with perfection, also thanks to those who supported it. We now have claim to Leon's first unique and original outfit in 5 so wear it proudly and show why he is and will always be the strongest man in the world
Not a fan of how a few things turned out in game (low res textures, the gap still showing the right eye) but I love it and will be maining that outfit so hard. I'm curious what the customization toggles will be! Glad you are happy with it!

Freaking love how they got the pants, belts, and gloves, especially.

synce

I think moves refers to number of strings and mixups. But yeah those ratings are pretty silly. I would've thought by the third game everything would make sense but nope

Addictrian

So i am really happy with the new Costumes from U Guys :)

I wish there will be more and i truly wish there will be no more copy past Costumes overtaken overall Characters at least for more Individuality.

Also i think ,still .......there should be mooooooooooooooooooore for the GUYS in this Game , even its an Update.
So i will keep goin and write TN over Twitter that there should come ,CLASSIC ,CASUAL,COSTUME CONTEST and SEXY FIGHTER and SWIMWEAR DLC PACKS for the MALES in this Game.

Besides that i am missing a TOURNAMENT Mode.

And still missing Costumes to unlock through playing this Game through (like in a Tournament Mode)

English Voices are so bad ,like the JApanese so much .
What i also saw in the Stream when u choose RANDOM there is no OPtion to choose Accesoires also randomly :(

Momijis Costume is also a bit annoying ...the Top is yeah the Bottom they screwed up with copy a skirt shit :(

Gray HAir Option on Lisa is sooooooooooooooooo urgggh .

Liv Up to your Expetations

Adrian

Last edited:

Nikotsumi

Now it's my turn :cool:

Top 5:
Kasumi
Eliot
Marie Rose
Akira
Phase-4

Bottom 5:
Ein (the thing i don't like it's the colour of the pants, i really hate that colour)
Nyotengu
Ayane
Lisa
Momiji

Shiranui

Great costumes:
1. Kasumi
2. Hayate
3. Ayane

Fail costumes:
1. Rachel
2. Helena
3. Momiji

Special mentions: Eliot, Bayman, Rig and Tina.

Coolest hairstyles ever: Christie's bob, Rachel hair down.
Said this, I will add that it's pretty stupid only girls have hairstyles. I hope at least to see Hayabusa with hair down, same as Brad has.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
If I were to say, I'd probably choose these. This list is not meant to offend anyone, so don't take it too personally. Just my own preferences/opinions is all.

TOP 5:
1. Leon
2. Bayman
3. Ryu Hayabusa
4. Hayate
5. Lisa Hamilton

BOTTOM 5:
5: Phase 4
4: Alpha-152
3: Leifang
2: Nyotengu
1: Ayane