New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightpup

Ah thanks. Very knowledgeable about dogs, given the username :p
Animal Care and Behavior is my major; I'm very knowledgeable about the subject. So I'm excited to see what kinds of outfits these will be, if the list is even true. It would make sense for Kokoro to have a Shiba Inu outfit, since Kokoro is from Japan, and Shiba Inus are japanese.

David Gregg

Someone posted this without much explanation on Deadoralivegame's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame):

Looks like leaked file names of upcoming animal DLC for the complete cast (excluding the VFs). What's indeed interesting: Some of the costumes match with fan-made designs from the previous contests:
Snake-Christie
Swan-Helena
Hawk-Ryu
No Pig-Genfu however, but Pig-Bass
And who is "jon" and "tan"...?

We should treat such a post of course with caution. Could very well be a fluke. ;)

If it is true they definitely ripped off of USF4 "wild costumes" DLC. Minus the VF characters, the names missing are Alpha 152, Rachel, Momiji, Raidou, and Ein. Considering "jon" and "tan" are a goat and elephant I'd feel really bad if it was the NG gals. XD

Argentus

cos_br_tanuki_aya
cos_br_pig_bass
cos_br_polar_baym
cos_br_wolf_brad
cos_br_snake_chr
cos_br_mouse_eli
cos_br_turtle_gen
cos_br_fox_hay
cos_br_swan_hel
cos_br_bear_hit
cos_br_chameleon_hon
cos_br_dragon_jan
cos_br_goat_jon
cos_br_rabbit_kas
cos_br_shiba_kok
cos_br_butterfly_lis
cos_br_panda_lei
cos_br_lion_leo
cos_br_monkey_mar
cos_br_bee_mil
cos_br_crow_nyo
cos_br_boss_pha
cos_br_spider_rig
cos_br_hawk_ryu
cos_br_cat_tin
cos_br_elephant_tan
cos_br_frog_zac

Some of those are obvious (crow for Nyo, Bee for Mila, panda for Lei, Bear for Hitomi, etc.

But then others, I'm not gonna lie, are pretty creative, like Chameleon for Salad, and spider for Rig. I don't get Monkey or Frog for Marie or Zack though.

Lion Leon better be awesome, not some cheap Madagascar lookin crap.

But seriously who the hell are tan and jon?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The animals are pretty much perfectly matching each of the characters imho. :)

I don't get Monkey or Frog for Marie or Zack though.

Marie Rose jumps around like a little monkey, she is also very agile. Well, they had to choose something for Zack. A frog suits one of his two victory poses just perfect. Where he jumps from the sky, wiggles with his legs and points at you. He also does some crazy jumps while fighting. XD

Argentus

The animals are pretty much perfectly matching each of the characters imho. :)

Marie Rose jumps around like a little monkey, she is also very agile. Well, they had to choose something for Zack. A frog suits one of his two victory poses just perfect. Where he jumps from the sky, wiggles with his legs and points at you. He also does some crazy jumps while fighting. XD
I'd actually argue Helena being a monkey just because her bokuo stance reminds me of the monkey girl from Virtua Fighter lol.

Though at least they didn't go all 4kids and give helena the frog outfit...

Seriously though dat black ranger reference.

Kronin

WO3U bgms:

I'm sad for the absence of the DoA1 tracks but damn.... I always loved these soundtracks! I'm really glad that they heard some requests of the fans adding them, all of three are awesome imo!

Only because some people were asking...*coughs*:

View attachment 8699

Now I can sleep peacefully XD.... Seriously, I like this ironical touche of the panties with a stamp of his flag =)

Someone posted this without much explanation on Deadoralivegame's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame):

Interesting!

cos_br_tanuki_aya
cos_br_pig_bass
cos_br_polar_baym
cos_br_wolf_brad
cos_br_snake_chr
cos_br_mouse_eli
cos_br_turtle_gen
cos_br_fox_hay
cos_br_swan_hel
cos_br_bear_hit
cos_br_chameleon_hon
cos_br_dragon_jan
cos_br_goat_jon
cos_br_rabbit_kas
cos_br_shiba_kok
cos_br_butterfly_lis
cos_br_panda_lei
cos_br_lion_leo
cos_br_monkey_mar
cos_br_bee_mil
cos_br_crow_nyo
cos_br_boss_pha
cos_br_spider_rig
cos_br_hawk_ryu
cos_br_cat_tin
cos_br_elephant_tan
cos_br_frog_zac

This is truly interesting, I really hope that isn't an hoax because would be nice to get animal themed outfits (if the list talk about them) for the characters (not only the gals) in disc or as DLC.

By the way I remember that in DoAX Ayane's unique swimsuit gifted from Zack resembled just a tanuki, indeed being called with the same name.

DOAX2Raccoon.jpg

Sadly I wasn't able to find proper pictures of the outfit in game, however it included even particular racoon ears (that together with the tail make Ayane adorable :p)

New surprise characters or DLC characters in the future maybe, that's my guessing

Hoping so!

Last edited:

Squizzo

Honoka not a cow! Obviously a hoax ;)
Personally I would change a few of those around:
Brad - Monkey
Marie - Mouse
Eliot - Tiger
Zack - Kangaroo
Bass - Gorilla
Ein - Wolf
Momiji - Phoenix
Rachel - Cougar

Last edited:

Tirahrr

I'm very surprised Honoka isn't a cow lol.

I hope they're not animal themed swimsuits because the furry bunny swimsuits creep me out. Mainly because they're furry swimsuits, it just looks wrong. On the other hand, if they were hoodies with animal prints and ears I'd probably buy them.

Anyway, hope it's not a hoax. Very interested in possible new characters!

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I'm guessing Jon is some old hillbilly guy and Tan is a fat dude...

I could really go with a fat dude in DOA. And an old hillbilly guy.
OOOOORR they're both clones of flipping Kasumi,

brutha nvm bout the art thing i can't draw

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

These animal associations may be telling us something but then again, aren't a few of those already done?

Kasumi got like 3 different rabbit outfits, Tina got the black catsuit ever since Vanilla, Jann Lee as a dragon and Brad as a wolf (Well... Werewolf...) on the 2K13 Halloween DLCs.

Kronin

I think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves. Remember that one guy who claimed to have "hacked" the website and knew which outfits Rachel and Helena got? Yeah he was wrong with both of them. :/

I didn't visit so far the DoA FB page, so I don't know what is the source for it. By the way that guy that you mentioned was using multiple accounts on both FB and Twitter, everything for finding support in Rachel's loose hair and going against who presented different ideas. Because surely Team NINJA would have released it seeing someone complaining against them and despising other users, and not because there was an high request for that hairstyle indipendently from him... I tried to argue with him on Twitter stating without middle terms the problems with his attittude, but he refused to discuss with me.

I'm guessing Jon is some old hillbilly guy and Tan is a fat dude...

I could really go with a fat dude in DOA. And an old hillbilly guy.
OOOOORR they're both clones of flipping Kasumi,

brutha nvm bout the art thing i can't draw

No way that if these are DLC characters both of them are male! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD