New costumes you want in DOA6

JJdude

OK I'm going to be in the minority here, but I want *breaths in* the same ones or similar to the costumes that were DOA5 Ultimate ,including the dlc. I know most others hated them, but I do like the variety costumes they display.For me, If a certain character looks good in it I'll buy. Hopefully it would be the same for me.

Last edited:

TheDragonAwakens

I want Hayabusa to have more shozokus, or cool metal armor like his Zhao Yun costume from NGS2, not demonic shit from NG that is the Epigonos. The NG1 Doppelganger is a little better but I still don't like it. And I also think the costume from NG3RE that shows his bare chest and shoulderpads is dumb.

That being said, I would definitely like to see some of his past costumes return, like the Ninja of the Future (NG2004/DOA2U), Black Muffler (NGB), and every costume that has his NG2 headcrest.

And for Hayate, I would definitely want to see this very mask from this costume return, though I am not hopeful. That mask alone is easily the coolest accessory I have seen in a costume so far.
latest

shiki91

Kasumi to have a decent costume instead of that terrible... whatever it is/scuba suit... thing. Worst costume she has ever had.

shiki91

I want Zack to look like an actual person and have lots of regular outfit. And for my girls(Tina, Lisa, and Rachel) just stuff that fits their character and doesn't look stupid. Less trashy bullshit please.

Zack is getting a suit, might even be his new default - as it is his character art in 6. They did say Zack would no longer be comedic or goofy, but serious. Sounds... great. -_-

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Something like this perhaps?
JOx3bVn.jpg

Brilliant, I always thought the girls should be a bit more muscular, they are well-trained fighters after all.
This also should calm everyone who is a afraid the girls aren't stacked enough anymore. Looks pretty stacked to me, lol.

MasterHavik

Zack is getting a suit, might even be his new default - as it is his character art in 6. They did say Zack would no longer be comedic or goofy, but serious. Sounds... great. -_-
I like it! I love the blue suit. I like the old one too.

delSai

I want something like this back, can be modified a bit though of course.

latest

Would work on a few characters like Tina for example as well... i think it should go to Mila though, could be an alternative/callback version to her Costume 2 in 5. I just like the shirt-around-waist look.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
You are more hilarious cuz you are taking him seriously.....:rolleyes:
I'll let you know Tyaren designed Helena's Halloween 2017 outfit.

Lol, I don't think it fits into his narrow and skewed world outlook that a SJW who hates boobs, like I am apparently, would design something like this:

helena_siren_lorelei_001__23_pics__by_doa5lrscreenshots-dbs1vxf.png

But he seems to be banned now anyway. Good riddance.

Leifasumi

Lol, I don't think it fits into his narrow and skewed world outlook that a SJW who hates boobs, like I am apparently, would design something like this:

helena_siren_lorelei_001__23_pics__by_doa5lrscreenshots-dbs1vxf.png

But he seems to be banned now anyway. Good riddance.

You designed this? Great work! Love what you did.

UpSideDownGRUNT

New hot take from Uppysiddoongaroont, but I'd like to see more hoodies/jackets, booty shorts and skinny jeans in general.

some of my favourite costumes in DOA5 aesthetically are Hitomi's C2(letterman jacket and skinniy jeans), Ayane's C4(bobble hat, hoodie and converse), Tina's C2(beanie, jacket, corset and torn jeans) and Leifang's C3(jacket, shirt/tie and shorts) They all look like casual everyday wear but not obstructive to fighting.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD