New Famitsu scan showing Rig and Christie(new evening gown outfit)

TRI Mike

Alright you got me. I just meant they aren't as obviously different from each other like in DOA2, 3 and 4. No need to get mad.

KwonJigglypuff

So he is a nice but dark and funny character Canadian Taekwondoka. So far, he sounds like the less stereotyped character (Bayman is the dark and cold Russian, Eliot the shy teenager, Bass the funny fat guy, Ryu the serious Japanese ninja, etc.).
Can't wait to see more! Especially about these tattoos, how he landed in that oil rig that young, and what is Christie doing with him.. maybe it's time for Team Ninja to open that new Story Mode section in their official website! I'm horny!

d3v

So he is a nice but dark and funny character Canadian Taekwondoka. So far, he sounds like the less stereotyped character (Bayman is the dark and cold Russian, Eliot the shy teenager, Bass the funny fat guy, Ryu the serious Japanese ninja, etc.).
Can't wait to see more! Especially about these tattoos, how he landed in that oil rig that young, and what is Christie doing with him.. maybe it's time for Team Ninja to open that new Story Mode section in their official website! I'm horny!
The term is "Taekwondo-jin."

Also, who's to say that he doesn't say "eh," or occasionally hold a referendum on whether or not he should be removed from the game.

DriftSlave

If they can get people to sign-up to freestepdodge, and have Tekken haters jealous of the game, Team Ninja must be doing something right...lol
I don't get this either...they have tag2 coming out a week or two before DOA5...why would they be mad? this logic...it hurts my brain....argh

Blazeincarnated

Team ninja must be doing something right because Tekken fans are already hating on DOA is bascially what im saying. Dammit people use common sense!.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Nah, here's the confusion:

Tekken fans and honestly most other fighting game franchise fans have always hated on DoA. They're actually more interested in this version.

And the bit about getting people to sign up here...this site is independent. They haven't done anything, though they do check this and some other forums.

That's why people are confused by your post.

Blazeincarnated

Nah, here's the confusion:

Tekken fans and honestly most other fighting game franchise fans have always hated on DoA. They're actually more interested in this version.

And the bit about getting people to sign up here...this site is independent. They haven't done anything, though they do check this and some other forums.

That's why people are confused by your post.
Ok ok. lol But on youtube in the comments, I obviously see haters that are probably Tekken fans cause they disliked the video also.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Keyword: YouTube

Seriously, everyone there is a troll. It's worse than GameFAQs and that's saying something.

DriftSlave

Team ninja must be doing something right because Tekken fans are already hating on DOA is bascially what im saying. Dammit people use common sense!.
-_- really? just really?

ok, for one....why should you care?
Ok ok. lol But on youtube in the comments, I obviously see haters that are probably Tekken fans cause they disliked the video also.

two, seriosuly youtube comments?.....im done with you...go back to eventscrubs.

DriftSlave

dude, your talking about stuff that is really stupid and for the most part no one cares.
I'm apart of the tekken community and i don't see them talking a whole bunch of shit about DOA, in fact they are either indifferent about it(don't care either way) or they actually like it.
the fact you gotta bring up YT comments is beyond me, thats like saying people on gamefaqs.com have a valid opinion on this board, just stop...

Blazeincarnated

dude, your talking about stuff that is really stupid and for the most part no one cares.
I'm apart of the tekken community and i don't see them talking a whole bunch of shit about DOA, in fact they are either indifferent about it(don't care either way) or they actually like it.
the fact you gotta bring up YT comments is beyond me, thats like saying people on gamefaqs.com have a valid opinion on this board, just stop...
You cant speak for everyone, im just stating in general, from what I SEE.

DriftSlave

I didn't say I was, but your trying to generalize something that is not true. If this was a major consensus on TekkenZaibatsu saying Everyone here hates on DOA5 then I could see your claim but that isn't it at all. What would they have to gain from hating on this game considering they will have the game they waited for 2-3 years, 2 weeks before DOA5? I'm not seeing it.....

I'm only calling you out on this because I know the guys there, like I know the guys at 8wayrun so I know your BS about this. But above all that, it still comes back to...Why should it matter and why did you bring it up in the first place? are you trying to create controversy? you succeeded in irritating me though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD