New Famitsu Screenshot and info (July 18)

synce

I don't think it's possible for TN to make another game as bad as DOA4, but they might come close lol Let me give you an idea of what TN is doing to Mila in 5U:

- 6T doesn't guarantee K anymore
- SST is completely gone
- P, 2P, K followups from mount break are completely gone

So far the only good news I've heard about Mila is that she's getting a 41236 grab, which was reconfirmed by famitsu with that picture.

On the meh side of things, she also has a new feint move you can end several strings with, but it has no known followups.

Edit: Just realized two of the strings you can feint cancel aren't even in DOA5, so there's another plus.

Kronin

He knows, he just still insists on whining because there's no blue bars in any gameplay footage or screenshots as of late. He's one of those "I'll believe it when I see it even though TN stated it would happen" kind of guys....

We have said it like 100 times. And TN.

It's really confirmed that you can change the colors of the life bar? Sorry if I ask again this, but I didn't heard something about me too.

HoodsXx

I feel like this is now going to be a tag game. Guess it'll try to compete with TTT2 competitively. :p

TRI Mike

I don't think it's possible for TN to make another game as bad as DOA4, but they might come close lol Let me give you an idea of what TN is doing to Mila in 5U:

- SST is completely gone

You have to be shitting me. Who the hell is telling you all this¿

NeoJET

- SST is completely gone

So far the only good news I've heard about Mila is that she's getting a 41236 grab, which was reconfirmed by famitsu with that picture.

On the meh side of things, she also has a new feint move you can end several strings with, but it has no known followups.

Edit: Just realized two of the strings you can feint cancel aren't even in DOA5, so there's another plus.

Uh~actually you're wrong about one thing, according to the comment of this article,
Mila's SST command has changed, it became SS>6T. It isn't gone.
But point 3 has been confirmed, so sad~
Btw, I'm really don't like Mila's new 41236T throw, come on~ Mila is a MMA fighter, not a wrestler.
Have you ever seen any MMA fighter throw like that? And Mila's another new movement -
punches to the stomach, that's another silly movement, I don't understand what TN thinking about.

synce

Nice, thanks for heads up. I don't know the purpose of the flurry punches either but I like the new throw, it could mean they're buffing her other ones to grappler level... Maybe SS6T will be faster than current SST :cool:

NeoJET

I said this has been confirmed in my last reply, but maybe I was wrong. Again according to the article, We don't know P, 2P, K followups from mount break are completely gone or not, but we know that Mila doesn't have any frame advantages after mount break anymore. Yes, TN removed those advantages. So maybe P, 2P, K followups from mount break aren't gone, it's just that we don't have enough frame advantages to throw P or 2P or K out.

AegisOrnus

- SST is completely gone

:eek: Wtf?... Dude, Mila lost a lot of necessary stuff right there. Good thing I'm going back to the old main --> :ein:

synce

I said this has been confirmed in my last reply, but maybe I was wrong. Again according to the article, We don't know P, 2P, K followups from mount break are completely gone or not, but we know that Mila doesn't have any frame advantages after mount break anymore. Yes, TN removed those advantages. So maybe P, 2P, K followups from mount break aren't gone, it's just that we don't have enough frame advantages to throw P or 2P or K out.

IDK I got most of my Mila info from uni, not yuu. Maybe they played different builds... Anyway it's tough to understand why they'd keep nerfing her. Maybe TN let her keep her FT when most other characters will lose it in 5U, or they buffed grab/hold damage and weight class... or they just don't like her :p

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Synce, first you told us that Bass lost his hard knockdown, which sounds ridiculous and now you're saying that Mila may have also lost all of these mix-ups and moves or may have lost major frame advantage.

I'm starting to think your sources are slightly unreliable, because unless they've totally changed Mila so that she plays a completely different game, then...I dunno, what can I say? They don't sound like very productive changes to me. There needs to be a very good reason for all this, I'm guessing.

Raansu

Synce, first you told us that Bass lost his hard knockdown, which sounds ridiculous and now you're saying that Mila may have also lost all of these mix-ups and moves or may have lost major frame advantage.

I'm starting to think your sources are slightly unreliable, because unless they've totally changed Mila so that she plays a completely different game, then...I dunno, what can I say? They don't sound like very productive changes to me. There needs to be a very good reason for all this, I'm guessing.

"When I talked to Shimbori at E3 he sad Mila plays completely different now." that's what DrDogg told me last I talked to him.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD