New Female Character Teased in DOA5:LR Trailer

The new female character was teased with a brief shot in the latest trailer released by Team Ninja, showing off some of the day 1 DLC costumes available in exclusive bundles.

Also of note is the Steam logo displayed at the end of the trailer, officially confirming a PC release alongside the already announced consoles.

The English trailer can be viewed below, with a link to the original Japanese one here.

newgirl.jpg

A date is set at the end of the trailer. "1/15/15" This could be an indication for the full reveal date of the new character.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only going to be using the ninja dlc lol who ever wants whatever else they give you at gamestop for the pre-order they can have it ! I don't want anything to do with that Hawaiian crap smh

All the new screens from the site:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

syokai03.jpg

syokai01.jpg

Maybe it's just me that I was too much hit from Frozen (yes, I'm another victim too XD), but the new hairstile of Helena is awesome! And even Lisa's swimsuit version, even is the same of Helena's one, appear great on her; it's nice even to see finally the swimsuits for Pai and Sarah.

NINJA2015 outfits... enough said! ;)

Last edited:
also, goodbye any western respect DOA might've had....though i'm sure Japan will fucking love every bit of this.

People have been saying what you're saying with each DOA iteration. I am pretty sure lots of people here will love every bit of this, too - as I surely will.

The roster is massive. The game looks beautiful. Costume options are staggering.

I am a happy camper.

All the new screens from the site:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

syokai03.jpg

syokai01.jpg

Maybe it's just me that I was too much hit from Frozen (yes, I'm another victim too XD), but the new hairstile of Helena is awesome! And even Lisa's swimsuit version, even is the same of Helena's one, appear great on her; it's nice even to see finally the swimsuits for Pai and Sarah.

NINJA2015 outfits... enough said! ;)

*grumble* i actually like Mila's little flower crown thingy, but I still hate more bikinis...

Also I didn't even notice Helena had new hair till you pointed it out. Looking it it, I can't help but laugh that they finally gave her hair to go with her bellydancer outfit, but they forgot to give the outfit to her this time to go with the hair lol.

I also recently saw frozen for the first time this weekend. Not overly impressed, since only like 3 things happened in the entire film lol. "OH NO!" *everyone runs up the mountain* OH NO!* Everyone runs back to town* OH NO! *Everyone runs to the lake* OH YEAH! *Power of Love, The End*

I'm the only one that is asking what means the 2015/1/15 date at the end of the new character anticipation? The date when the new character will be revealed?

I also recently saw frozen for the first time this weekend. Not overly impressed, since only like 3 things happened in the entire film lol. "OH NO!" *everyone runs up the mountain* OH NO!* Everyone runs back to town* OH NO! *Everyone runs to the lake* OH YEAH! *Power of Love, The End*

Ehrr... I think that my vision of the movie was "slighty" different XD However this is not the topic where to discuss about it, I was just making a funny connection with Helena's hairstyle that everyone could recognize, nothing more :p

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD