new nerfs

vINv

with the new up dates i feel momji got hit the hardest. what are some of your thoughts on patch notes. and who thinks they were merited and who thinks they wernt?

vINv

im talking about her tenku on hit when she hits ground that mix ups not viable ne more at a competitve lvl explain how momji will b viable

vINv

also i ply her properly and know her frames i feel sorry for rachels that nerf to 4pp wasnt necessary games slowlybecoming tier based i main sara so i guess as long as they leave her alone im fine with it

vINv

striker ppl like u are the reason ppl dont take this game seriously. they didnt nerf Rachels launchers and now she has to guess wake ups like every one else char still viable so shh already and stay on topic.

RoboJoe

Momiji's nerfs are so pointless that it wasn't worth the effort. Maybe it was some sort of symbolic gesture?

EDIT: also pls stp typing lik dis it hurts to reed

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Momiji's nerfs are so pointless that it wasn't worth the effort. Maybe it was some sort of symbolic gesture?
Given the voice actress, I'd say it was a Sailor Saturn reference. The minute she used up all her power (or in this case, all the good tech was discovered), she reincarnates to something less useful (or in this case, gets nerfs). The only way she can become what she once was is if there is another crisis (or in this case, if she really IS unplayable over time).

vINv

someone who gets it that 5frame nerf is depressing :( might have to learn a new secondary.

edit:after some time in the lab it would seem. this new update to momiji players is to prevent idiots from spamming and gives ppl more time to punish whiffed head throws from her tentku stance.

Last edited:

RoboJoe

Given the voice actress, I'd say it was a Sailor Saturn reference. The minute she used up all her power (or in this case, all the good tech was discovered), she reincarnates to something less useful (or in this case, gets nerfs). The only way she can become what she once was is if there is another crisis (or in this case, if she really IS unplayable over time).

I just want to say that Sailor Jupiter > Sailor Mars >>> other inner senshi >>>>>>>> everyone else

PJudge

Is Momiji really not that good all of a sudden? Or was this sarcastic, as I honestly can't tell. I haven't kept up over the last week or so.

Pictured Mind

Why are there still these "Momiji is bad" and "Momiji needs a nerf" threads popping up?
She's in the game and she's a solid character. Get over it. Oh, and she sure as hell didn't get "hit the hardest."

PJudge

Momiji is still great. vINv is probably just used to having a ridiculously OP character (Sarah) who doesn't know what "unsafe" means.
I thought she was. I don't play her, but I didn't think her nerf was that bad at all. Man I hate Sarah...

Omegan Eckhart

66PP, an already unsafe launcher no longer has inconsistent push back so it's punishable every time now.

1PP is now -13 instead of -10.

Lastly Tenku K is +1 instead of +5.

How is this a problem? No new unsafe moves, one is a bug fix and a character with i10/i12 can beat the opponent out with +1.

I hope the OP is trolling cause if he/she/it isn't then they're retarded.

Edit: Just checked who the OP is,,,

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD