New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

jojo

I'm Joe and I'm terrible at fighting games. I swear I've not improved after 200 games, though I'd like to.

P.s. I don't think it's worth a thread but how high does hp go? For example, one combo might do '140' damage, but what is the damage up to.

Dark-truth

I'm Joe and I'm terrible at fighting games. I swear I've not improved after 200 games, though I'd like to.

P.s. I don't think it's worth a thread but how high does hp go? For example, one combo might do '140' damage, but what is the damage up to.
Hi Joe welcome to FSD ! the damage goes to 360 or 365 i think. also, i am currently making a guide for players like you who want to improve. i might be done tonight or tomorrow depends on how fast i work.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor

I think it used to say in the older games. It depends on the setting you use for whatever mode you're playing. I believe Normal is 240.

EDIT: Just look down below.

Last edited:

Zero Beat

Normal HP is 300. It then gets adjusted by 30 for each stage of low/high, so lowest is 240, low is 270, high is 330, highest is 360.

WAZAAAAA

Normal default Health in DOA5LR is 300.

Saint James

Hello everyone. I've been playing since the ps1 days, but quit about a year ago since my friends hated playing against me. I came across some tournament streams, and realized, I'm not as good as I thought I was, having to learn frame data and whatknot,on top of taking a year off, and I'm not getting any younger. Sadly, I'm broke and stuck on 5 vanilla at the moment, but we'll see what the future holds.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Hello everyone. I've been playing since the ps1 days, but quit about a year ago since my friends hated playing against me. I came across some tournament streams, and realized, I'm not as good as I thought I was, having to learn frame data and whatknot,on top of taking a year off, and I'm not getting any younger. Sadly, I'm broke and stuck on 5 vanilla at the moment, but we'll see what the future holds.

The latest one is free.

XxNoriakixX

Not completely free.... If I bought every character I use, it would cost around $30. And I wouldn't want to leave out costumes, no telling how much they would be. lol

Well that would be the first step to become a better player.. Concentrate on max. 2 characters or maybe 3 instead of using half of the roster if you really want to get on that level. After that you can still play everyone for the giggles. And welcome to the forum !

Saint James

I used to main random back in the 2 and 3 days. Didn't get to play much part 4 sadly. But yeah totally agree, I feel like it's a completely different game now a days with so much technicality in each character. I always come back to Lei Fang no matter what, in the end. Thanks for the welcoming guys, this community seems like one of the best.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD