New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Thank you Hubbs & Ratiz.
After watching Brady's videos it kind of opened my eyes and gave me a better perspective of where they are coming from of a sort.
So I decided to put myself out there again on this community and hopefully I don't regret it.... again. :p

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hey TYP, glad to see you again!

This site is this site, and any other site is that site, so feel free to start fresh with this site as we don't judge from that site.

Afterall, our official unofficial slogans are:
A New Community, Stepping in a New Direction!
... Stepping in the Right Direction!
... Stepping in a Free Direction!

Take your pick (as they are officially unofficial at this time ;))

The HuBBs

the more people we can get to come back to the community the stronger it can be. Thus helping the effort of regrowing the community.

Hey TYP, glad to see you again!

This site is this site, and any other site is that site, so feel free to start fresh with this site as we don't judge from that site.

Hahaha, that was a bit confusing!
But yeah! I'll definitely give it my best shot this time.
Any idea on who will be working on the wiki? I wanted to check the Leifang strats but there was nothing there. O:

R4712-VR88

Those are all sick slogans Mr. Wah! Can't wait to possibly see each of those a banners for us to use as signatures in other forums. That'd be pretty leet. I remember Neotaku doing that way back in the day.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hahaha, that was a bit confusing!
But yeah! I'll definitely give it my best shot this time.
Any idea on who will be working on the wiki? I wanted to check the Leifang strats but there was nothing there. O:

The wiki is (should be) currently set to any member can create/edit a page. Right now Hubbs has been the only one.

I'm still working on a lot of templates for it. Jaxel set it up for us from 8WayRun, so take a gander at his to see what the system is capable. For Example: We can list frame data that actually is sortable by speed/alphabetical order :D. Just need help from the community in filling everything out.

Keep in mind that Strategies are opinions and differ across people. Wikis are meant for factual data like frame/attack data. So use the forums while referencing the Wiki for facts.

The HuBBs

Yes if you are going to add character strats try to label them for each game. Like if you plan to post DOA4 Lei fang strats label it under doa4. etc etc

Ok! Sounds good, i'm very familiar with how the wiki works and who Jaxel is, since I came from that community and site. :p
So that's cool that he helped you put this website site together!
I don't believe I am suit to touch anything in regards to the strategies, frame work and all that stuff since I am honestly not that knowledgeable about it so I was just wondering if there will be a time when they'll be upgraded!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
There will always be a time to update the wiki. It just takes a community to help make it the best wiki. Facts can be as much as what's in the instruction manual, or even "unconfirmed truths" about character storylines can be added.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I remember only posting strats here before, and didn't recognize this greetings thread.

So yeah... hello and stuff.

Scott

I've been told this is the place to start. I hope to learn as much as I can, and I look forward to discussing this great series with all of you.

Scott

Scott is my real name. My "Screenname" is unimportant as I'm here to learn the game. No alias, no BS, just want to play the game.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I've always been a fan of the "real name" syndrome, especially in the e-sports area.

I just can't see an NFL announcer calling, "Hey, XxDragon123xX you just won the Super Bowl! Where are you going next?" But that's another convo for another day ha.

Storm

Hey,

I'm Storm, allot of you know me, some of you don't. I live in Seattle, WA now so if you want to run a session with me and live nearby I'm always game. =)

Storm

Sup Guys

Some of yall know me from DOAC.
I'm looking into getting back into DOA sometime in the future.
And if DOA5 ever pops up, i'll be coming here for strats. :p

But for now, i'll just be lurking.
Lol - I remember you :p ~ DOA Dimensions tomorrow- high hopes !

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD