New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

ThePhilocypher

@ThePhilocypher I don't check this thread often, but welcome! There's a few people floating around from Michigan. It's a bummer that we're on opposite sides of the state. We do have a few regulars near the Detroit area. Not sure if you are able to drive to events or not, but we'll at least have a DOA Tourney at Youmacon end of the month.

Yes sir! I'm going and I hope to get my Rematch against Lucky Loopz. I haven't practiced as much as I'd like though. I feel like I'm hitting a wall with progress.

DarkKV

Hello everyone, I've been following the DOA scene for a while and have lurked on DOAWorld/FSD before and I'm interested in meeting some players. I'm mainly a Skullgirls/Persona 4 Arena Ultimax/Guilty Gear player but I'm passionate about DOA and it's my preferred 3D fighter! I've been streaming fighters for over 4 years now and I want to step up my game on DOA, I figured FSD was the best place to achieve this. I look forward to meeting everyone!
:helena:

SteakHachey

Hello, I discovered FSD in the facebook page of DOA which seems to be the more consistent site about my heart-game DOA.
Well, it's not really about DOA, it's about Hitomi. My waifu. And waifu is laifu. JK. Maybe.

I like to play every versus fighting game. I'm not a big/good player of DOA, but bringing it into PC lead me to take it more seriously. Osu!
Cya

raika-snow

raika snow, reporting for duty! i was told this is a pretty cool place for doa discussion, so, here i am. i've mentioned this in one of my statuses, but my main goal is to sharpen my skills and spread the knowledge that i have around for everyone to use. i am currently on both ps3 and ps4, but i try to avoid online play until i can get a better connection set up. that's pretty much it for now, thank you.

continuum

I became interested in DOA5 as an extension of the universe I first encountered in Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Prior to this, I'd never been particularly interested in the fighting game genre, and if I am being completely honest, my primary motivation for finally trying out the Core Fighters demo was kunoichi cheesecake.

I was not disappointed.

At the same time, I was pleasantly surprised to find the game appealing not only for its stunning 3D character design and animations, but for its deep combat mechanics and infinite replay value. Within two hours, I bought the full game in order to have access to all of the characters.

Over the past couple of months, I've come to appreciate the wealth of information available here at FSD, as well as the ongoing effort to build a positive community of players who are passionate about the game.

Thanks to all who contribute - I'm still learning the fundamentals and have barely scratched the surface!

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I became interested in DOA5 as an extension of the universe I first encountered in Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Prior to this, I'd never been particularly interested in the fighting game genre, and if I am being completely honest, my primary motivation for finally trying out the Core Fighters demo was kunoichi cheesecake.

I was not disappointed.

At the same time, I was pleasantly surprised to find the game appealing not only for its stunning 3D character design and animations, but for its deep combat mechanics and infinite replay value. Within two hours, I bought the full game in order to have access to all of the characters.

Over the past couple of months, I've come to appreciate the wealth of information available here at FSD, as well as the ongoing effort to build a positive community of players who are passionate about the game.

Thanks to all who contribute - I'm still learning the fundamentals and have barely scratched the surface!

Welcome! Have fun here! :)

Azuardo

Hey all. Azuardo signing in. Not sure why it took me so long to sign up to FSD, but better late than never, I guess! I'm a reg in the DOA5LR thread at GAF, so I'm sure a few people will recognise me here.

Anyone that doesn't, I'm from Wales and was introduced to DOA with DOA2 on Dreamcast. Never learned how to play it properly at that age, but I fell in love, and rediscovered my passion for it when I got DOA5 a couple of years ago (never owned Xbox, so missed out on 3 and 4). Have mained Kasumi pretty much exclusively, and although I'm nowhere near pro level or utilise everything she can do properly, I think I'm half-decent now. I've hit B rank before in Ultimate, but haven't bothered with Ranked much in LR.

One of these days, I'll study some of these Kassie guides and tournament vids I've saved and try to make that jump to the next level haha.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and hopefully I'll learn a few new tricks here :)

Sammy-Fu

>_>

.......<_<

Okay! ^.^

Hello, my name is Sammy, I come from the UK and i love Honoka and Helena like nobody's business. they are two of my most favourite video game females ever and i just all round adore them. I love Ayane too but i feel she hasn't translated well to DOA5.....ANYWAY, i'm a really varied person with all kinds of interests like Japanese games, Anime, Manga, Western cartoons, rock and metal music and some pop stuff too. I love pizza and milkshake and i just really love to have fun.

I have the patience of a saint and getting me annoyed on forums just doesn't happen. Genrally playing Smash Bros and Last Round right now so...yeah...Nice to meet you all! Hoping to find some friends to chill and chat too someday. ^_^

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD