New York DOA5

splslick

I'm down to go ahaha. Got a surprise for you all around the 13th (If we can plan a day for those days too.)
Well for sure for sure, I can do the weekend after Last Round....Im going to buy it on my pc and on ps3 so I can have two setups running at my place. Anytime before that I think I can squeeze next week...But don't quote me on that...I'll try my best to please everyone here cause I have been itching to play some DOA to show my Momiji and my secondary :D :D :D :D

BloodPantherZERO

I'm up for games this weekend, Kuru-bro. By in town, you mean you're in the city right now? Or you will be going there this weekend? If you're going up there, I could meet you along the way. Or if you're already there, I might be able to meet you by the bus terminal. Let me know what's up and I'll try to get myself out there for some offline games :p

Kurukurtz

I'm up for games this weekend, Kuru-bro. By in town, you mean you're in the city right now? Or you will be going there this weekend? If you're going up there, I could meet you along the way. Or if you're already there, I might be able to meet you by the bus terminal. Let me know what's up and I'll try to get myself out there for some offline games :p
Yeah sounds good. Who else might go?

splslick

Yeah sounds good. Who else might go?
I work this weekend unfortunately...However, since Big E has expressed interest in running a side tournament for DOA5LR and since I was planning to go for P4AU, I will be doing sessions a lot more often. This is to help all those who plan on coming out to Evo and gives everyone practice :D

Kurukurtz

I work this weekend unfortunately...However, since Big E has expressed interest in running a side tournament for DOA5LR and since I was planning to go for P4AU, I will be doing sessions a lot more often. This is to help all those who plan on coming out to Evo and gives everyone practice :D
Ight man keep us posted, I have a GG copy for PS3 for some anime hype

Kurukurtz

https://i.groupme.com/820x581.png.9dee90f145504e5493a7bd9487d5fc3c.large
820x581.png.9dee90f145504e5493a7bd9487d5fc3c.large

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD