New York DOA5

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I still didn't get the chance to play with you guys =/ been so caught up on studying and whatnot. When's the next one? Also my birthday is tomorrow so I'll be a tad bit busy as well.

splslick

Alright guys, I have some good news. Bum163 aka Johnathan Farley will be doing a DOA5 session at his place in the Bronx this saturday Nov 2nd :D....Since we were waiting for his response, I will move our session at his place since it will be easier for everyone :D...How many people would be interested or will be free on saturday to come?

@DestructionBomb @Tenryuga @handsnface @Mr. Wah @XCaLibur BLadeZ @Viper Excess @virtuaPAI @stinkymonz @VaanSkyLod @Mestizo @hounddog75 @da_moosh @invokedforces @Sly Bass

Last edited:

splslick

I still didn't get the chance to play with you guys =/ been so caught up on studying and whatnot. When's the next one? Also my birthday is tomorrow so I'll be a tad bit busy as well.
Btw, I didn't even read this post =[...Happy belated birthday DestructionBomb...Hope you enjoyed it :D

splslick

Alright, so it seems everything is in falling into place. I really hope everyone can make it to this session that can make it. I understand real life obligations prevent people from showing and those come first. For the ones that can make it, we need 2-3 360 copies of the game since Bum only has 360s =[....I will be bringing my 360 stick. He also has ps3 to 360 converters at his place as well

handsnface

Alright guys, I have some good news. Bum163 aka Johnathan Farley will be doing a DOA5 session at his place in the Bronx this saturday Nov 2nd :D....Since we were waiting for his response, I will move our session at his place since it will be easier for everyone :D...How many people would be interested or will be free on saturday to come?

@DestructionBomb @Tenryuga @handsnface @Mr. Wah @XCaLibur BLadeZ @Viper Excess @virtuaPAI @stinkymonz @VaanSkyLod @Mestizo @hounddog75 @da_moosh @invokedforces @Sly Bass

I can make it. Just need an address. :lisa:

splslick

Alright, so as some of you heard, the session for last saturday didn't happen. It came down to not having 360 copies unfortunately. However, we did postpone it for this Sunday coming up. We chose this Sunday because Bum will be able to get 360 copies of the game which means we will be able to do that session then. Anyone interested in attending please hit this thread or hit me up on here or facebook for that matter. You can also hit up Johnathan Farley on facebook as well :D. Hope to see ya then :D

splslick

Friday's my best day this week... :(
Hope it works out for y'all this time.
Sorry to hear that =[...Hope you can make it out to the next one....Btw, who exactly is showing up to this Sunday's session...I will be there after I get out of work so ya can count on me for some games :D

Tenryuga

Won't be able to make it to sessions for a bit because finals are coming up. I'll join you guys in December when the semester is over. See you all then; Hope to see even more people by that time. :cool:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD