New York DOA5

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
so, i'm gonna be in nyc in about a week or two and we'll see what happens
I'll write down all the details when i know properly but i'll at least like to get some casuals in~
That's sooner than I thought. Gonna have to dip into the SJ8 fund to show you a good time. Actually you maybe here in time for SJ8 itself.

Yurlungur

That's sooner than I thought. Gonna have to dip into the SJ8 fund to show you a good time. Actually you maybe here in time for SJ8 itself.

I have a few friends there so you don't need to worry~
besides i'll message you for sure when is sj8?

BloodPantherZERO

29th, hmm... I just might be out of my "single player stuff only including my old PS1 and 2 crap for some reason" phase by then. So I can y'know, actually practice... or something.

@Sly Bass I will take up your offer if you don't mind. We can get properly introduced on the way there. I'll probably need your number to text you the day of as I stiiiiiiiiiiiiiill lack a phone with any intelligence. =_=

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
29th, hmm... I just might be out of my "single player stuff only including my old PS1 and 2 crap for some reason" phase by then. So I can y'know, actually practice... or something.

@Sly Bass I will take up your offer if you don't mind. We can get properly introduced on the way there. I'll probably need your number to text you the day of as I stiiiiiiiiiiiiiill lack a phone with any intelligence. =_=
I suggest practicing hard alot of killers will be there. Actually @shurf where you at?

Sly Bass

Premium Donor

Sure. If you're able to take the train to Denvile, then game on. I suggest practicing like Snipe said.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
pssst, @Awesmic wrong thread.
photo.jpg

Yurlungur

I'll check my schedule for next week on wednesday and see what's good with it :D :D....How long are you staying for @Yurlungur ???? And don't you main Rachel as well?

*Got to be stalking the character forums to learn those matchups :p :p :p :p :p

Alpha/rachel/christie/helena
i'm having my exams this week, so it's either the week after or the week after that
I'll make sure to write when for sure because it was really all of a sudden that i'm just going to nyc lmao

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I'll check my schedule for next week on wednesday and see what's good with it :D :D....How long are you staying for @Yurlungur ???? And don't you main Rachel as well?

*Got to be stalking the character forums to learn those matchups :p :p :p :p :p
1PP,2K,4PPP,8K,4PPK and 426T you're good also beware the stomp. Analysis complete, course you need to study the player though and how they use those.

splslick

Alpha/rachel/christie/helena
i'm having my exams this week, so it's either the week after or the week after that
I'll make sure to write when for sure because it was really all of a sudden that i'm just going to nyc lmao
Iiight when u find out, we are definitely going to play each other :D :D :D

1PP,2K,4PPP,8K,4PPK and 426T you're good also beware the stomp. Analysis complete, course you need to study the player though and how they use those.
Sounds like you are dropping Tina for your real waifu aka Mila :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yurlungur

you mean 2+h+k?
and i think your 4ppk is actually a 6ppk because it's the two uppercuts and the launch kick right?
besides you also forgot 66T, 8/2+p+k, 66k and 3k

i know rachel like the back of my hand c:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD