New York DOA5

Commmanda Panda

On Friday or Saturday, what are the hours of Next Level? And what times are people available on those days? Need to plan out some free time in my schedule if I can get some games in.

edit: forgot to mention that I'll be in the area this weekend. Also, it doesn't have to be at Next Level. Just wherever is available. I'll do my best to make it out to the place. If i can't, I'll post again

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
On Friday or Saturday, what are the hours of Next Level? And what times are people available on those days? Need to plan out some free time in my schedule if I can get some games in.

edit: forgot to mention that I'll be in the area this weekend. Also, it doesn't have to be at Next Level. Just wherever is available. I'll do my best to make it out to the place. If i can't, I'll post again

I haven't been there in awhile. Last time I went was with Slick, D Glock, Blackmoon, Colver, Snipe and Accurate. How long are you in NY for Panda?

Hold_Junkie93

Talking all this nonsense, but what's up qith these sessions... I am all vf'd out yo.. Been playing BB, and relearning the whole game since the changes lol and I was already learning getting sweet overdrive combos too

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD