Nioh General Discussion

Macca Beam

it really is harder than beating the game because not only do you have to deal with their character creator, you can't afford to die or you will turn into a skellington. m*le character players just don't understand this hardship
so screw souls and i'm happy custom characters are now possible in nioh since william wasn't that great either

Shining_Wave

Hmmm...

NiOh-2-27.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Will you be playing the beta? I'll download it if my college classes don't make me occupied all of friday xD it's going to be my first time trying the game so I can't wait to see what it's really like before my very eyes!

Yiss yiss yiss yiss!! its really goooood!

Message for fun coop whenever! ahaha.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey does anyone know if Nioh 2 or the game in general has an auto lock on feature or something? I'm starting the game and have to go through these guys which im grinding for experience but I hate usinf the tonfa or sword and going off axis after I started slicing into them xD

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Hey does anyone know if Nioh 2 or the game in general has an auto lock on feature or something? I'm starting the game and have to go through these guys which im grinding for experience but I hate usinf the tonfa or sword and going off axis after I started slicing into them xD

Yep, though you have to manually target them with R3, (if that was the button), downloading it now just got home.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yep, though you have to manually target them with R3, (if that was the button), downloading it now just got home.
Thank you. Also if you get past the part where that one guy joins you, please let me know the route to go if you can, in stuck since after I go to the part where multiple men are in that two story shack, I survived but don't know where the shrine after that is located, I know it's there somewhere since I found one of those green shrine children and "guided" them to it but after that I don't see an indicator on the map showing where it's at and I died when I crossed that river bridge since some guy shot me when I backed off to let the other guy fight while I healed xD

Brute

Standard Donor
This tiny demo is bringing back all the joy I had grinding out the second demo for the first game.

Love a lot of the changes, and the new enemy types are for the most part very fun and interesting (the rock arm shooters being placed on the fucking moon with aggro ranges the size of a solar system are a bit tedious). Character creator is pretty sweet (bearded Hayabusa is a preset, lulz). Switchglaive is fun. Don't have much practice with the hatchets yet, though, and I haven't figured how how the transformations work, but frankly, I don't really care. Never really used Living Weapon in the first game and this seems to be the new version of that.

Sadly going to be busy as hell the next few days, but I hope to finish the demo a couple hundred times after that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD