"No one gets in my way." - DOA5U Kasumi combo thread

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I've actually had this one for a while.

Cliffhanger combo: 3PK/4K 2P PK KK7K 6P+K KK.

This is an alternate option if use 3PK or 4K to wall slam against the bars on scramble. PP6P6K will work on the rafter stage. I haven't tested PK 4PKK yet.

Tenryuga

I need a favor from you guys. I've been pretty busy with school and practicing my other characters for tournaments. As a result some of the juggles in the OP may be outdated.

I'd like to ask you guys to look over what is on there and let me know if juggles are missing or no longer work at a certain critical level.

When I get time I'm going to polish up the OP and update it with the stuff you guys have been posting. Thanks.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Dunno if anyone has posted these, but I found some new :236::F: juggles. They're not very damaging unless you do them against a wall, but even still, they're not doing much damage. Also, you have to do a little forward dash after :236::F: otherwise none of these are gonna connect, plus they work on all weight classes. Tested them all myself.

:236::F:, :P::P::P::h:, :4::P::K::K:
:236::F:, :P::P::P::h:, :P::P::6::P::6::K:
:236::F:, :P::P::P::h:, :P::P::6::P::K:
:236::F:, :P::P::P::h:, :P+K::P:
:236::F:, :P::P::P::h: , :P::P::7::K: (optional) :6::P+K: (for recovery or something)

These combos only work against a wall and they work for all weight classes.
:236::F:, :P::P::P::h:, :P::K::K::7::K: (optional) :6::P+K: (for recovery or something)
:236::F:, :P::P::P::h:, :K::K::7::K: (optional) :6::P+K: (for recovery or something)
:236::F:, :P::P::P::h:, :K::K::6::K:

I know these aren't very useful, but I discovered I could :P::P::P::h: after :236::F: while watching a very old DOA4 Tournament match and I wanted to see what I could to with them and I thought I'd share.

Last edited:

Allan Paris

I found a new BnB juggle after :236::h::+::P:. Well I been found it just now getting around to posting it :(

:236::h::+::P:, :6::6::K::5::K:, :7::K:, :6::P::+::K::K::K: (All Weights)

This does 58 points of damage on NH vs the 1st BnB I gave you guys back in vanilla which still does 57 points of damage on NH.

This juggle takes just as much timing as the previous BnB, in my option it takes less to almost no timing to do. The only part that could be messed up is :6::6::K::5::K: seeing as the 2nd kick needs to be timed. Outside of the new comers, most players who have been playing for a while should have no problem with executing this attack at will. The old BnB is liable to miss because of the hit-box adjustment to :6::K:, so I went and found a new that wouldn't.

Doing :6::K:, :P::P::K::K: is still good if you are within range of a wall. The new BnB has a little more wall carry than the previous one and can mess up damage potential if you are not paying attention to where you are.

ErickBello

Situational combo time!
PL (:7::[p+k]:) in ceiling:
  • (:6::6:) :3::3::K: :3::3::P: :2::P: :7::K::~::6::P+K::5::K::K: 112 DMG (Light, Middle, Cruiser)
  • (:6::6:) :3::3::K: :P::P::7::K::~::P+K: 97 DMG (Heavy, SuperHeavy)
  • :6::6::P: :3::3::K: :3::3::P: :2::P: :4::P::K::K: 121 DMG (Light)
Edit: Fixed. Those were proved without CB and with stagger escape on fastest

Last edited:

Nuke-Nin

Situational combo time!
PL (:7::[p+k]:) in ceiling:
  • (:6::6:) :3::3::K: :2::P: :7::K::~::6::P+K::5::K::K: 112 DMG (Light, Middle, Cruiser)
  • (:6::6:) :3::3::K: :P::P::7::K::~::P+K: 97 DMG (Heavy, SuperHeavy)
  • :6::6::P: :3::3::K: :3::3::P: :2::P: :4::P::K::K: 121 DMG (Light)
I've been telling myself "it's okay you're the only one to do 33K after a powerlauncher for so long now omg YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS embrace it!

Chapstick

Hmm I came up with a few. Not 100% guaranteed but the opponent needs to critical hold fastest in the second K of 66KK and stagger escape on fastest for the 7K. I hope these weren't in the ultimate Kasumi vid Panic and Rendering made but I don't really feel like searching through the whole thing. If they are I'll just delete them lol

This is provided there's enough room because these aren't wall friendly at all

Dash in, :4::H+K:, :6::6::K::K:, :7::K::6::P+K::~::K:, :P::P::6::P::K: (:P::P::6::P::6::K: if it'll splat or go through a floor)
^feather to cruiser
Dash in, :4::H+K:, :6::6::K::K:, :7::K::6::P+K:, :P::P::6::P::K: (:P::P::6::P::6::K: if it'll go through a floor)
^light to heavy

ErickBello

Impractical combo time!
From 1T:
:K::K::7::K::~::6::P+K: :7::K::~::P+K: 52 DMG Light (works with 236T and gives some astonishing... 62 DMG! Wowzers!!!)
:K::K::7::K::~::6::P+K: :K: :P::P::6::P::6::K: 59 DMG Light, Medium, Cruiser (Sort of a low punish combo)
:6::6::K::5::K: :P::P::6::P::6::K: or :4::P::K::K: 46 DMG Light, Medium, Cruiser (Because 7K 6P+K KK doesn't work at all here)
:4::P::K: :h: :P::P::6::P::6::K: 44 DMG (Works on all weights, woop woop!)

1T on Ceiling
:4::H+K: :P+K: :6::P+K: (CB) (Combo or Powerblow for more damage (161 DMG)) (Guaranteed CB I think)

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Out of curiosity what is an optimal way to use Kasumi's :1::h: Low K Hold? As in juggle damage, set-up, oki, reset, etc. It seems to get modest damage but can seem like it can set up some oki pressure.

Edit: :1::h::~::P::K::K::7::K::5::6::P+K::~::K::K: is my current go to noob combo.

Though, :1::h::~::K::K::7::K::5::6::P+K::~::P::~::P: can PFT an opponent. Trying to work some stuff with this setup and :1::h::~::K::K::7::K::5::6::P+K::~::P::P::6::P::6::K: due to the hard knockdowns.

Last edited:

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Out of curiosity what is an optimal way to use Kasumi's :1::h: Low K Hold? As in juggle damage, set-up, oki, reset, etc. It seems to get modest damage but can seem like it can set up some oki pressure.
66K~K PKK6K is an oki setup that allows you to 4H+K force tech (+23), 66K, 9K, 8P, 66KK (+11 on hit), 33K, 66H+K, 9P4P (launcher) all baits wake up.

Also, KK7K 6P+K 9PK 6P+K KK is universal from the hold & does 74 pts of damage.

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I can't do the 6P+K~9PK~6P+K~KK combos consistently and don't like how it premature wall slams too easily, so I'm looking for work arounds. 66K~K, PKK6K is decent though last hit can drop easily occasionally.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I can't do the 6P+K~9PK~6P+K~KK combos consistently and don't like how it premature wall slams too easily, so I'm looking for work arounds. 66K~K, PKK6K is decent though last hit can drop easily occasionally.
That's the best damage in that situation. You could end it with PP6P6K, but it only works against the walls. With the oki juggle, that's the juggle that you're sacrificing in actuality. PKK7K 6P+K KK is the basic juggle from the very 1st build release, but the damage imo isn't worth it.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Lol, I just use it because it's mindless and easy, and am trying to substitute for something more substantial. But thanks for the tips though dude!

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
This needs to be updated. The reason why I say this is because you don't have to use 6P+K anymore if you don't want to. You can just press :6_: (6) for her juggle teleports. For those who didn't know already, Raidou is a Superheavyweight character. You can use 6K PPKK against with 236T consistently if you're not good on timing with 66K~K 7K6KK, but not Rachel.

KK7K 6 PPPPP (+1 advantage with knockback if they tech, if they don't then you run at the & then force them up)
KK7K 6 3PPPP (+4 advantage with knockback if they tech, if they don't then you run at the & then force them up)

They don't work on all weights. I'm going to find more for the heavier ones. Just light to midweights

These pretty much do the same thing as PKK7K6P & PKK7K6 >9PK6P. They're not as damaging, but the timing is easier so I listed them for beginners looking for basic tech.

UprisingJC

KK7K 6 PPPPP (+1 advantage with knockback if they tech, if they don't then you run at the & then force them up)
KK7K 6 3PPPP (+4 advantage with knockback if they tech, if they don't then you run at the & then force them up)

They don't work on all weights. I'm going to find more for the heavier ones. Just light to midweights

These pretty much do the same thing as PKK7K6P & PKK7K6 >9PK6P. They're not as damaging, but the timing is easier so I listed them for beginners looking for basic tech.

I can't comprehend this tho...

Do you mean
236T -> 66 -> KK7K6 -> PPPPP
and
236T -> 66 -> KK7K6 -> 3PPP

?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD