Not , do . It takes some getting used to.HALP !!! I cant get Hayates 33 to work mid combo !!! I know im high enough,but i keep getting 33 instead ! What im i doing wrong guys ?!!
Yea but if your opponent happens to be just whacking buttons or at least SEing on purposes, that can dwindle to +4 really quickly. That's the problem.Doesn't the sweep put u at like +10 I think tho'?!
These are my opinions, some agree and some don't but it's fine. I don't like these changes beyond 6P4 to 6P44 and H+KK being safe.Can someone tell me if this is good for Hayate or bad
- 2or8P+KP: Damage reduced from 32 to 24. Bad
- 3H+K: Delayable frames adjusted. No one knows yet. If the delayable frames are increased, it's good (but unnecessary). If the delay frames that he has (5 frames) are taken away, then it's bad. This change shouldn't have come either way.
- PP6P4, 6P4, 66P4: Commands changed to PP6P44, 6P44, 66P44. Good, but frankly the move shouldn't really exist. Be that as it may, this is still better than PP6P4 which would screw me over because I like to back off after getting blocked on 6P and 66P. Imagine my face when I see Hayate flip randomly into the air. So yea, I'll take this change. PP6P4P+K definitely would be even better.
- H+KK, PPKK: Guard advantage changed from -11 to -4F. Good. In fact, it's stupid that it happened so late. That move hasn't launched since DOA4 and it got damage nerfs. It's still underpowered.
- 2K: Normal hit advantage changed from -6 to -3. I don't like how they went about this. It's better that this kick is safe than unsafe like it was but they should've brought back 2KK instead. At that point he'd have a quick block string knockdown that he can abuse. THEN 2K could stay unsafe (Even though the punish is breakable).
Leave the safe 2K for Ryu. God knows he needs it but half of what TN just has to do is bring back some old good tools that Hayate had and old properties.