Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

Misaki's Birthday is on the 7th.
That reminds me, think you can post her Birthday episode when it comes out, assuming of course you manage to get it, that is? I'll even take nicovideo if that's what it takes (too bad Wikia doesn't count it as a valid video link for some reason, otherwise I'd post it on there).

Hoooooray!

Edit: Had another look at the scan. Maybe one of her episodes is similar to her DOA4 ending.

How, exactly, is it going to be similar? I don't think Zack Island (well, technically Venus Island in this case) even has a train, and other than the Owner, there aren't any guys on the island (even Zack is absent other than acting as some deity's statue), meaning we'd have to rule out that old guy that, thanks to... turbulence on the train, ended up "groping" Leifang since it was the only thing he could grab on to.

Yuffie

I'm STOKED that Leifang is back. Of course it's for VV. When i saw the scan I was thinking TN was gonna surprise us with DLC for X3 for once. Hell I'd buy Misaki and Tamaki if that was possible.

I think if Leifang sells, more cut characters will return but that gacha is beyond ridiculous.

Curious who will voice Leifang.
Who voiced the current Xaiyou from Tekken @UpSideDownGRUNT
That'll probably be her.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm STOKED that Leifang is back. Of course it's for VV. When i saw the scan I was thinking TN was gonna surprise us with DLC for X3 for once. Hell I'd buy Misaki and Tamaki if that was possible.

I think if Leifang sells, more cut characters will return but that gacha is beyond ridiculous.

Curious who will voice Leifang.
Who voiced Xaiyou from Tekken @UpSideDownGRUNT
That'll probably be her.
Xiaoyu's current voice? it's Maaya Sakamoto(who voices Lisa) her old voice WAS Leifangs VA.

Jackie Chan Fan

How, exactly, is it going to be similar? I don't think Zack Island (well, technically Venus Island in this case) even has a train, and other than the Owner, there aren't any guys on the island (even Zack is absent other than acting as some deity's statue), meaning we'd have to rule out that old guy that, thanks to... turbulence on the train, ended up "groping" Leifang since it was the only thing he could grab on to.

Only the "groping" part. It could be the same person who did the massage for Ayane. Or the same person who picked up Tamaki when she got drunk.

otnesse

Only the "groping" part. It could be the same person who did the massage for Ayane. Or the same person who picked up Tamaki when she got drunk.

Okay, I know the bit about Ayane, but I don't remember the bit about Tamaki. Think you can refresh my memory on that bit? It can't be referring to Luna's Counterattack, because you implied the person was not particularly visible on-screen, while we actually kind-of see Luna try to "grope" Tamaki (in what was implied to be payback for Tamaki doing the same thing to her earlier).

Yuffie

Xiaoyu's current voice? it's Maaya Sakamoto(who voices Lisa) her old voice WAS Leifangs VA.
Yes i know Xiaoyu previous VA was also Leifang but she's been MIA.
I'm hoping it's her but I'm not holding my breath.
I'd prefer Rachel or Tina but Leifang was long overdue.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yes i know Xiaoyu previous VA was also Leifang but she's been MIA.
I'm hoping it's her but I'm not holding my breath.
I'd prefer Rachel or Tina but Leifang was long overdue.
They'll probably replace her tbh, which wouldn't be hard since they can easily find a new similar sounding JP voice since there's only like 7 voice types for Japanese girls XD I would prefer Rachel so she can say dominating stuff on the beach but Leifang is good, as long as the girl has long hair I'm cool with that xD

Jackie Chan Fan

Okay, I know the bit about Ayane, but I don't remember the bit about Tamaki. Think you can refresh my memory on that bit? It can't be referring to Luna's Counterattack, because you implied the person was not particularly visible on-screen, while we actually kind-of see Luna try to "grope" Tamaki (in what was implied to be payback for Tamaki doing the same thing to her earlier).

This is the Tamaki episode.

Yeah, Tamaki does a lot of that "grope" gesture. Can't remember about Luna though.

Yuffie

tumblr_pbclv9Bnd91vsb5ezo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbclv9Bnd91vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg

Scan
Can you translate @HHH816

Yuffie

Is she coming out tomorrow? Or no details on that?
That article gives her voice actress... it's Yumi Touma, who seems to have always been Lei Fang's JP voice
That's great! Might have to ask if anything else is on that scan

otnesse

I bet it's Tamaki again... she is groping a lot in the event episoes

Yeah, I'm pretty sure if it were Tamaki doing the groping, they'd show her on-screen doing that instead of just showing the hands of the person. Most likely, it's either the Owner (though I must admit, that's some really effeminate hands the owner has if it's him especially considering the owner's implied to be male) or otherwise the massuse that briefly appeared in Ayane's Level 70 episode.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Any dos and dont's to VV? Just started playing and it's all in Japanese. Any translations on the story sequences?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD