DOAX-VenusVacation_210701_181349.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_210701_181517.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_210701_235359.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_210701_181134.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_210701_181144.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_210701_181157.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_210701_181206.jpg

otnesse

Well, based on some dialogue from Fiona, I think it's probably safe to say that Fiona and possibly also Lobelia are both British.
DOAX VenusVacation 7_3_2021 9_37_51 PM.png

DOAX VenusVacation 6_20_2021 10_42_57 PM.png

And in case anyone's wondering what the Christmas Tree Fairy has to do with Fiona possibly being British: https://www.qsponge.com/questions/57301485/What_s_the_origin_of_the_fairy_on_top_of_a_Christmas_tree

Well, if Christie gets in the game, her interactions with Lobelia and Fiona are going to get pretty interesting and awkward considering that she technically has to answer to those two due to them being high ranking state officials in her home country (Fiona being a princess, and Lobelia being a noblewoman).

EDIT: Also, tomorrow (well, technically since this edit was made midnight of July 4, it's today at 11, but still...) is Leifang's anniversary gacha. I suggest rolling to the max (ie 20 rolls) for at least one of the gachas if not all four of them to convince Team Ninja to add the cut girls in, and make sure to post them onto their Twitter account.

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

Hopefully TN’s sales data could show that there are players willing to pay real-world money when the cut girl Leifang was added to the game.

Tried to open the Johren link too. Not available to the my region but then I thought it was for thr western region. lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Its so stupid that TN always excludes the western players from their VV games and Xtreme games when we're the other bulk of downloads and people who actually make video content for the game xD

otnesse

Its so stupid that TN always excludes the western players from their VV games and Xtreme games when we're the other bulk of downloads and people who actually make video content for the game xD
Forget Western players, there's evidence that even the Japanese players are giving high requests for the cut girls, and such evidence is being supplied by Famitsu, 4Gamer, heck, Sakuta himself even (and I know there was definitely at least one tweet from a Japanese player that practically begged them to add the cut girls in).

otnesse

Glad to hear that there is a another chance to get some of Leifang's SSR suits. I only got her very 1st one.
This will be the only time I use all my paid V-stones on all of a girl's anniversary banners. Even then, I could care less about getting the suits, I just wanted to send a message to Team Ninja to add the cut girls (though that said, getting all of Leifang's paid suits does make for a nice consolation bonus).

Starting with Fiona up to Sayuri, I'll only be rolling for their 2nd paid banners, and I intend to stop rolling after getting the 2nd paid SSR (ie, if I somehow get the first paid SSR in the banner, it won't count), which hopefully will be less than 20 rolls. I intend to get their live change episodes for the 2nd paid SSR suits.

Last edited:

hardseppo

Misaki Birthday 2021 Extra Episode (Bouquet Hibiscus SSR) with lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_210708_080120.jpg

Misaki Birthday 2021 Flower Sequence (Bouquet Hibiscus SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Misaki-Birthday-2021-Flower-Sequence-(Bouquet-Hibiscus-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Misaki SSR Suit Sequence (Bouquet Hibiscus SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Misaki-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Bouquet-Hibiscus-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

hardseppo

Patty SSR Suit Sequence (Pinky Plum SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Pinky-Plum-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Monica SSR Suit Sequence (Milky Plum SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Milky-Plum-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games

hardseppo

Nanami Character Episode 08 (Twilight Time SSR) with lotions

Nanami Character Episode 09 (Twilight Time SSR) with lotions

Nanami Character Episode 10 (with lotions)

Nanami Character Episode 11 (Twilight Time SSR) with lotions - LAST ONE!

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nanami-Character-Episode-09-(Twilight-Time-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

HHH816

Judging by her chest and legs it looks like she's gonna be an older type girl this time like Sayuri, but hopefully taller. I'm over the tied up hairstyles but she seems to have pink hair so maybe she's like a ditzy schoolteacher?

she's got demeaner of a housemaid, probably another helena's servant

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD