DOAX-VenusVacation_230204_150107.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_230204_150121.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Well, I have 348 hours of gameplay on the Steam edition and the only characters I am missing are Elise & Koharu. I got two of the trending Valentine outfits for Kanna & Patty (unlocking them in the process) and they tore up every cup at very low level with that bonus. I'm not sure exactly if there is a true tier list or not, but in terms of powerful hits I would say Tina, Kanna and Patty are my best characters.

otnesse

Well, I have 348 hours of gameplay on the Steam edition and the only characters I am missing are Elise & Koharu. I got two of the trending Valentine outfits for Kanna & Patty (unlocking them in the process) and they tore up every cup at very low level with that bonus. I'm not sure exactly if there is a true tier list or not, but in terms of powerful hits I would say Tina, Kanna and Patty are my best characters.
I know my highest level girls are Tina, Helena, and Kasumi. Nanami, Ayane, Fiona, and Misaki are within level 70 (not up to level 75, however), and the rest are firmly within level 60, with Nyotengu, Tsukushi, Shandy, Monica, and Marie Rose being just one level away from Level 70.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I know my highest level girls are Tina, Helena, and Kasumi. Nanami, Ayane, Fiona, and Misaki are within level 70 (not up to level 75, however), and the rest are firmly within level 60, with Nyotengu, Tsukushi, Shandy, Monica, and Marie Rose being just one level away from Level 70.

And the level cap is 80? I've got a way to go before level 70 on any of my characters.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Kasumi-Phase-X

I have 2,700 hours of gameplay, with My only missing characters are Tina, Elise, & Koharu. I got Kasumi's Sugar Perfume (was busy trying to get Tina with no success). The closet of tier list you'll ever get is how powerful the SSR Swimsuit in terms of stat (which is only important if you don't have a trendy outfit along with playing SS+ or SSS events which are way harder without trendy outfit) like Luna wearing one of the Senran Kagura outfit for example. You can get stronger if you get certain gel & lotion (stuff that makes girls boobs & butt bounce or harder aka not bounce), rock climbing, & equip Deco-bromides.

And the level cap is 80? I've got a way to go before level 70 on any of my characters.

Only for cutscenes, because once a girl reach Level 80 there are no more cutscenes to collect for that girl.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I have 2,700 hours of gameplay, with My only missing characters are Tina, Elise, & Koharu. I got Kasumi's Sugar Perfume (was busy trying to get Tina with no success). The closet of tier list you'll ever get is how powerful the SSR Swimsuit in terms of stat (which is only important if you don't have a trendy outfit along with playing SS+ or SSS events which are way harder without trendy outfit) like Luna wearing one of the Senran Kagura outfit for example. You can get stronger if you get certain gel & lotion (stuff that makes girls boobs & butt bounce or harder aka not bounce), rock climbing, & equip Deco-bromides.

Only for cutscenes, because once a girl reach Level 80 there are no more cutscenes to collect for that girl.

With all of that gameplay time I must ask: is there anything that you would have done differently? Whether it be how you leveled characters or how you approached upgrades?

New livestream this coming tuesday:

Either a new girl is being announced, or we've got a TC for Tsukushi.

Hopefully it's a new girl and we Steam players get Amy or Shandy.

otnesse

With all of that gameplay time I must ask: is there anything that you would have done differently? Whether it be how you leveled characters or how you approached upgrades?

Hopefully it's a new girl and we Steam players get Amy or Shandy.
Come to think of it, TC is only allowed for the default girls (all the girls originally in DOAX3 Fortune and Venus, plus Misaki), so most likely it's a new girl announcement (and let's hope that they actually announce a cut girl this time, Lisa in particular, since the Xtreme series' anniversary is this year).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD