Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

P2p1mbs

I decided to get the game on Steam since it's free. If I like it, I might spend some real money to try and get Tina. Download still hasn't finished so I'll have to see. Hopefully my shitty laptop can run the thing (system specs do meet the minimum reqs).

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I decided to get the game on Steam since it's free. If I like it, I might spend some real money to try and get Tina. Download still hasn't finished so I'll have to see. Hopefully my shitty laptop can run the thing (system specs do meet the minimum reqs).

It's a great game for me to play when I'm working or when I'm doing deep web surfing and somehow it became a daily routine.

P2p1mbs

I finished downloading the game and skipped thru most of the tutorial with Marie since she's the only default character I can tolerate. I'll try to tolerate some more with her unitl I can get around to spending real money to try and get Tina.

If get bored, I'll see if I can use mods to make things more tolerable. Hopefully, I won't have to spend too much to get Tina...

Also, is there a way to remove Honoka from the loading screen? I don't need another reason to hate her by constantly seeing her hop about on a volleyball... I'd be fine with a mod just so I don't need to keep looking at her...

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I finished downloading the game and skipped thru most of the tutorial with Marie since she's the only default character I can tolerate. I'll try to tolerate some more with her unitl I can get around to spending real money to try and get Tina.

If get bored, I'll see if I can use mods to make things more tolerable. Hopefully, I won't have to spend too much to get Tina...

Also, is there a way to remove Honoka from the loading screen? I don't need another reason to hate her by constantly seeing her hop about on a volleyball... I'd be fine with a mod just so I don't need to keep looking at her...

I'm not sure about any mod use, but no, Honoka going to be bouncing on that ball for a loooooong time.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Light week for DOAX and also a light week overall for: Koei Tecmo/Team NINJA news.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Happy Birthday Nagisa

DOAX-VenusVacation_230505_011035.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD