Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

DOAX-VenusVacation_230711_203005.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Jadeinchains

By the way if your wondering why there hasn't been a new girl in like 5/6 months? its because I put a curse on the game to die because it wouldn't add Lisa.
(can they make DOAX4 and DOA7 on PS5 already)

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
By the way if your wondering why there hasn't been a new girl in like 5/6 months? its because I put a curse on the game to die because it wouldn't add Lisa.

I'd blow my brains out if DOA7 was PS5 exclusive.

Kasumi-Phase-X

That curse effect must be pretty weak, because this game is still providing costumes (part of DOA success) there are news that DOAXVV is the number 1 game in DMM Games, and every year the player base grows 1 million back at March the game had 4 million players. We would be getting NiCO & Mila before we get Lisa because these 2 are Top 2 thanks to another character vote and Japan loves NiCO (considering she is #1 girl) plus Mila should be the next girl that wasn't included in DOAX3 considering she is behind Tina (while Lisa in DOAX3 Poll was dead last, but new Character Poll had Lisa tied with Christie with Rachel being the new dead last girl) which is assuming there is plans for adding DOA girls.

If DOAX4 & DOA7 were to happen they should only be available on PC (via DMM Games, Johren, & maybe Steam) and any Nintendo system (either the Switch or brand new console) leave Sony & Microsoft with no DOA title.

otnesse

That curse effect must be pretty weak, because this game is still providing costumes (part of DOA success) there are news that DOAXVV is the number 1 game in DMM Games, and every year the player base grows 1 million back at March the game had 4 million players. We would be getting NiCO & Mila before we get Lisa because these 2 are Top 2 thanks to another character vote and Japan loves NiCO (considering she is #1 girl) plus Mila should be the next girl that wasn't included in DOAX3 considering she is behind Tina (while Lisa in DOAX3 Poll was dead last, but new Character Poll had Lisa tied with Christie with Rachel being the new dead last girl) which is assuming there is plans for adding DOA girls.

If DOAX4 & DOA7 were to happen they should only be available on PC (via DMM Games, Johren, & maybe Steam) and any Nintendo system (either the Switch or brand new console) leave Sony & Microsoft with no DOA title.
We'll see. And I don't just mean when they drop a new character (I'm guessing either Late August or September. July is unfortunately booked since we have to worry about Tina and Amy's Jewel event [an event that SHOULD have been released late June but thanks to poor planning as well as a last-minute collab with a V-tuber got delayed], possibly also Honoka's True Color as well), I mean when they actually unveil the pre-anniversary survey (hopefully they release it immediately after this year's TGS. The last survey they did for some reason they waited until the anniversary was literally upon us to even have it be done).

As far as Lisa is concerned, to be fair, this year is the anniversary of her debut game DOAXBV, so that would be a good way to market the Xtreme series as a whole. Then again, for some reason, they neglected Mila last year despite it literally falling on DOA5's anniversary, instead we got Shandy out of it.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I think they are slowing down on character releases because there are so many different connections and storylines for each character. Though I do believe at some point all of the characters will have to be released, but they will stretch it out as long as possible to keep momentum going. If they released a new DOA character to DOAXVV every three months there wouldn't be any new ones for OG fans to hype before you know it.

Koei Tecmo's current business model for this game is pretty much perfect and they aren't going to change it anytime soon.

otnesse

I think they are slowing down on character releases because there are so many different connections and storylines for each character. Though I do believe at some point all of the characters will have to be released, but they will stretch it out as long as possible to keep momentum going. If they released a new DOA character to DOAXVV every three months there wouldn't be any new ones for OG fans to hype before you know it.

Koei Tecmo's current business model for this game is pretty much perfect and they aren't going to change it anytime soon.
Like I said, we'll see. They did say around the time of the 3rd anniversary that adding new girls into the game is their lifeblood and they intended to do it faster, so for all we know they may still release new girls at the rate they did even WITH True Colors.

Speaking of True Colors, apparently Luna's next. That's odd, I'm pretty sure they said that only the starter girls would get True Colors outfits/arcs. I don't remember Luna being a starter.

otnesse

Tina and Amy's Jewels have been released. Thank goodness...

Oh, and apparently the exercise bike is up for the Steam version. Kind of, it's unable to open due to high traffic.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Jadeinchains

....okay but genuinely where is the new character reveals? I don't play VV but I do keep up with it now and again and 3 months was always the like "MO" for new characters right? but now its been double that I think, I'm trying to remember who the last character was, I think It was blonde hair binch?
amwgtulih3c31.jpg

I really do wish they'd make a console or hell..even PC but full non gacha DOAX4.

otnesse

....okay but genuinely where is the new character reveals? I don't play VV but I do keep up with it now and again and 3 months was always the like "MO" for new characters right? but now its been double that I think, I'm trying to remember who the last character was, I think It was blonde hair binch?
amwgtulih3c31.jpg

I really do wish they'd make a console or hell..even PC but full non gacha DOAX4.
Yukino. And yeah, we're going to need a console version, or at least a non-gacha PC version. Though not before the cut girls get in.

Kasumi-Phase-X

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Steam/Johren:

DMM Games:

8/2

I'll probably continue my break until something more interesting happens. I have well over 100,000 V-Stones for the next free-to-unlock character.

Kasumi-Phase-X

I'll probably continue my break until something more interesting happens. I have well over 100,000 V-Stones for the next free-to-unlock character.
Meanwhile I'm farming up free V-Stones so I have plenty of chances on getting an outfit to complete events, and doing Arena Battles to get Venus Trophies so I can upgrade My girl's accessories that I use in these events (mains: Luna & Hitomi, Patty & Honoka, Nanami & Monica, and trendy girl Amy and assist: Kanna, Tsukushi, & Kasumi).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD