Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

Happy Birthday Hitomi

DOAX-VenusVacation_240525_235610.jpg

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor

The continued success of the Xtreme franchise does not surprise me.
X3 on ps4 was lowkey fun, I loved playing as each girl and getting their endings and I liked taking pics of them. Whenever I do get a ps5 since my ps4 unfortunately was lost I will likely download the game again, but I wish Scarlet was supported still since idk why they stopped at Misaki and Leifang on console.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Kasumi-Phase-X

The continued success of the Xtreme franchise does not surprise me.
Part of Xtreme success is both DOAX3 & DOAXVV were still providing on what made the DOA franchise stand out more with some additional features (with only downside for DOAX3 were cutdown mini games compare to DOAX2 on Xbox 360, being more of a higher quality version of DOA Paradise for PSP). When KT were busy censoring content for worldwide audiences (examples Berserk Band of The Hawks, Blue Reflection, DOA6, Fairy Tail, Fatal Frame, & Atelier), DOAX3 & DOAXVV were kept in Japan/Asia giving us the proper version with its sexy goodness. Plus Play-Asia contribute to DOAX3 success when KT Western Branches weren't going to release DOAX3 worldwide because of how West were critical of how female characters are depicted in games (thanks to games journalism, which good news their getting laid off & getting shutdown), made this tweet:

DOAX3 & DOAXVV should be examples on how KT/Other Developers make their games from DOA Fighting Games, Fatal Frame, Atelier, Blue Reflection, and Third Party games based on Anime IP.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Kasumi-Phase-X

I’m really not feeling Luna’s true color outfit.

Hopefully FTP Yuniko comes soon. My patience is running thin.
I'm really hooked with Luna's True Color Outfit when I saw this around 1:30AM when the game got updated especially that bikini.

When it comes to Yukino being part of the Trendy Outfits (which are free with Paid V-Stones Optional), after Luna's True Colors Event we still other Swimsuits that you'll have to sit through before we get to the 1 Swimsuit Event that contains Yukino as character you can get for Free V-Stones. Set we have to get for Asian Versions are Doctor's Outfit which also has Nurse Outfits next week as a Part 2 of the event, and Venus Outfit See-Through Jacket & Leotard after these events we should be getting this Swimsuit Set I've previously showed off at May 9, 2024 #6,956:

For a little idea of when the outfits will be released, we have to go off by Japanese versions on when these swimsuits events were out:

Luna's True Colors was on Aug 4, Doctor's Outfit Aug 17, Venus Outfit Aug 30, and Swimsuit (Yukino, Nyotengu, & Monica) Sep 7

So for today's standards we have Luna's True Colors began on Jun 12 (this is a 2 week event), we should be getting other outfits with Doctor's Outfit at Jun 26 (another 2 week event), Venus Outfit at Jul 10 (normal 1 week event), and Swimsuit (with Yukino) Jul 17

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm really hooked with Luna's True Color Outfit when I saw this around 1:30AM when the game got updated especially that bikini.

When it comes to Yukino being part of the Trendy Outfits (which are free with Paid V-Stones Optional), after Luna's True Colors Event we still other Swimsuits that you'll have to sit through before we get to the 1 Swimsuit Event that contains Yukino as character you can get for Free V-Stones. Set we have to get for Asian Versions are Doctor's Outfit which also has Nurse Outfits next week as a Part 2 of the event, and Venus Outfit See-Through Jacket & Leotard after these events we should be getting this Swimsuit Set I've previously showed off at May 9, 2024 #6,956:

For a little idea of when the outfits will be released, we have to go off by Japanese versions on when these swimsuits events were out:

Luna's True Colors was on Aug 4, Doctor's Outfit Aug 17, Venus Outfit Aug 30, and Swimsuit (Yukino, Nyotengu, & Monica) Sep 7

So for today's standards we have Luna's True Colors began on Jun 12 (this is a 2 week event), we should be getting other outfits with Doctor's Outfit at Jun 26 (another 2 week event), Venus Outfit at Jul 10 (normal 1 week event), and Swimsuit (with Yukino) Jul 17

Thank you for the response, and for your continued contribution to the forum!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD