Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Number 13

Lol barely page 2 and more bitching about subjective issues with semantics. At least with end of support in sight the thread will naturally die off now with the cesspool along with it.

HajinMonSect

Lol! They deleted the old thread cause they didnt want the number one thread on fsd to be doax3 LOL! Yeah sure, that one person posting mods, made this into a mod fap thread lol. They can pretend that ero isnt a big part of doa all they want but their just lying to themselves. Hell the only other active thread on this site is the doa5lr DLC thread and the only thing posted there is, "hehe you like heels kasumilover. Hehe no i dont hehe. I want dlc. The dlc sucks. No more dlc. Whens the next dlc. Hey you like heels kasumilover hehe. Hey guysssss hehe."

Thats, fsd everyone lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lol! They deleted the old thread cause they didnt want the number one thread on fsd to be doax3 LOL! Yeah sure, that one person posting mods, made this into a mod fap thread lol. They can pretend that ero isnt a big part of doa all they want but their just lying to themselves. Hell the only other active thread on this site is the doa5lr DLC thread and the only thing posted there is, "hehe you like heels kasumilover. Hehe no i dont hehe. I want dlc. The dlc sucks. No more dlc. Whens the next dlc. Hey you like heels kasumilover hehe. Hey guysssss hehe."

Thats, fsd everyone lol
Oh my god, please don't name drop me XD And tbf, DLC is part of the DOA5 game, costume selection is important.

Anyone know what we'll get in February? I'm hoping for a new original bikini like we used to get in early X3's lifespan

LarsMasters

Hopefully we'll get a DOAX4 to continue to offend people. Oh, and so that people who like DOAX can enjoy it, too. :p

Also, don't worry, that browser game is still on the way.

Our cesspool will be around for a good while. ;D

Actual dating simulation will do after DOA6, involving new male protagonist from DOA6 & some other male characters + PC, Switch & Vita should fit well for some reason what happen with DOAX3 (PS Asia exclusives, JP's DLC & VR exclusives) & DOAVV (JP PC Browser exclusives) stuffs right about now

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
-Saw something about VR posted on a JP website.
-Got excited and came here.
-Read the actual details on VR.
-Saw that there will only be one more wave of DLC outfits.
-Now I feel utterly disappointed.

DOAX3 is dead. :(

EDIT: It really seems like TN must have received a lot of hate over the video of the early VR demonstration. Why else would they remove features and make it only available to the JP version? Because they know that everyone else (people in the US) have the Asian version.

Anyway, I don't really care about the VR since I don't own a headset anyway. What really bums me out is knowing that they are ending DLC support.

I'm guessing this is all from a mix of A) not making enough profit since they made all their DLC available for free, and B) backlash received over the course of announcing and releasing the game.

Who knows... I guess you could still try to be optimistic and say that maybe they are actually working on a new version of the game... But I highly doubt that. :/

EDIT 2: It's also a bummer the other thread is gone. There was really only one person posting the modded vids. Others tried warning him to stop, but we all kind of just ignored it after a while. Shame it got the whole thread deleted.

It was a lot more than just him, although he was definitely the ignition for its destruction. The fact is, FSD isn't really here for this kind of content in the first place. It's difficult to just ignore the fact this game exists, so we want to tolerate it to some extent for you guys. But a lot of the boundary-pushing stuff TN put in that game, combined with the stuff you guys were coming up with on your own just made it one giant museum of lewd.

And hey, I'm all for lewd. This just isn't the place for it. Try to keep that sort of content external. If you link to a youtube channel that has a bunch of pole dancing and mods and whatever, personally I'm fine with that -- if it isn't a visual link with Helena wearing strawberry nipples. Can't speak for the other mods, but I doubt they care that much either. I just don't want five hundred pages full of unique visual links to each video. It is easy to have this thread without it being cringe.

Subtlety is king. Be subtle.

Yuffie

Since dlc is ending next month, this thread won't last so the LR dlc thread will be king. Wouldn't be surprised if that closes down after Season pass 6.

like belts said, the free dlc was probably the main reason why they are ending dlc or people used a software to grind the game for them.

Pretty shitty support, not even a full year. Don't care about VR. I would consider it if they continue adding more girls,updates.
Barebones game and all. This game is a disgrace to the first two Xtreme games since they cut out almost half the girls. Bet it would've sold with all 15 girls.
Guess that's why DMM games will continue the game on pc browser.
I just wonder if DOAX3 was even successful to TN. Would a 4th game come out in 9 years or less?

#saltyanddisappointedfan

RetroMe91

Are we sure that the end of dlc doesn't just mean something else? The dlc ends right as we hit the one year mark. It wouldn't surprise me if they decide to do a an ultimate version and announce it at the end of the dlc. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of the vita version. The PS4 had all the functions and capabilities and if they move to an ultimate version, they could be concerned with strictly the capabilities that the ps4 has. This making money off of a few extra features and the girls that's didn't make the original cut of the game (just like DOA5U and DOA5LR).

belts

Yeah, I feel pretty torn on the situation. Part of me feels like TN killed DOAX themselves by making it so half-assed and then totally screwing up their DLC strategy. But then part of me also wouldn't be surprised if they do make an ultimate version.

I guess it's best to hold off on any further speculation for now.

And yes, I was indeed being salty AF earlier. I apologize for letting it get the best of me.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So this will really be the last DLC for the game?? Sigh...well, you guys won't have to grind anymore for swimsuits, especially @hardseppo since he puts a lot of work just to release his compilation videos for his viewers(me being one of them XD).

Yeah, basically unless they add additional girls and other activities instead of the bare minimum, there's not much left to do.

HHH816

ultimate version? even previous DOAX game doesn't go that way.

VR support could mean that they would sell DLC like normal again?, i don't mind buying it if it has good/original design and not copy pasting from LR costume. i don't surprise if they sell extra event/scenario for VR support too

Xerampelinae

I still enjoy this game. Is it a good game? No. Is it bare-bones? Yes, totally. But, I still enjoy playing volleyball and taking pictures for my blog, so I'll continue to do so. Maybe I'll work on getting every color of the past DLC for every girl (which I didn't do), if they keep releasing the old stuff on rotation.

I still REALLY wish that the other girls would make an appearance in an Ultimate version, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yuffie

It's really shady that dlc would end right after VR releases though.
They could've gone another 6 months. But they just slapped their fans in the face. Even the Japanese fans are pissed.
Hayashi already confirmed that a ultimate edition wouldn't come out a year ago. Forgot what magazine it was.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's really shady that dlc would end right after VR releases though.
They could've gone another 6 months. But they just slapped their fans in the face. Even the Japanese fans are pissed.
Hayashi already confirmed that a ultimate edition wouldn't come out a year ago. Forgot what magazine it was.
Famitsu?

Number 13

Sounds to me the VR feature is pretty much near worthless if they are taking out the key adversed features initially shown. You would think they would add shit for the delay.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Welllllllll....

The thing that makes DOAX series work is the low budget that goes into it. It never sells all that well, but if there isn't much cost in making it they can turn a profit. DLC is a funny thing, because typical DLC strategy is usually low budget to begin with. Here, its low budget with low install base. Much easier to spam DLC in something like DOA 5 when its low budget with high install base. Both will sell, but the higher install base is going to sell more.

belts

I don't believe a damn thing he says. Remember when he made a big deal about how DOA5 would no longer focus on the sex appeal of the females? I'm pretty sure he even said that he would never make DOAX3 at one point.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't believe a damn thing he says. Remember when he made a big deal about how DOA5 would no longer focus on the sex appeal of the females? I'm pretty sure he even said that he would never make DOAX3 at one point.
Well to be fair it was originally supposed to be less focused on the sex appeal but after some feedback from fans(basically the Japanese fan base and die hard western fans) who wanted the trademark sex appeal and fanservice, he relented and brought it back full force so it'd sell. He also added DLC characters in the Ultimate version since because he saw that western players would want Marie Rose, he used that as another way to fuel revenue, he knew what he was doing. XD He also made X3 since Japan had demand for it and that's again more money. Hayashi isn't a liar but let's stop playin' around, he was trying to appeal to the western fanbase, but failed and turned back to appeasing and catering to the game's home country and main fanbase: Japan. He's doing or was doing what would make them the most profit, he's only human after all and we all know Japan loves them some tits and ass and they're who's making TN the most money. And since LR is still going strong and getting more revenue and purchases as days go on, they really have no reason to support the game anymore since it's probably making much less money, especially since they were forced to abandon the original business model which would've gotten them way more, but they did away with that to calm down angry players.

That's why LR DLC is the way it is now, sure he tries to include guys in packs like the Valentines day one but those don't sell as well as skimpy girl packs do in Japan. Plus consoles aren't big in Japan either, which is why these games eventually cease support, just look at Soul Calibur Lost Swords and Tekken Revolution which were both originally Japanese only games before western players wanted a piece of that too.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD