C27ZpoeUQAAsNdf.jpg:large

senran kagura costume for DLC?

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

YEAH!!! I KNEW THEY'D EVENTUALLY DO A COLLAB!! I gotta tell Lotr! And looks like they've dyed Hitomi's hair blonde again forYomi just like her dress costume in DOA4! ^-^ Looks like they're not done adding content after all.

On a negative note, they're still reusing the SK outfits, you can tell they're running out of ideas when they gotta use SK character bikinis. I think they're collaborating again so don't be surprised if Kasumi pops up in PBS and she brings some DOA bikinis with her as part of the deal.

UpSideDownGRUNT

YEAH!!! I KNEW THEY'D EVENTUALLY DO A COLLAB!! I gotta tell Lotr! And looks like they've dyed Hitomi's hair blonde again forYomi just like her dress costume in DOA4! ^-^ Looks like they're not done adding content after all.

On a negative note, they're still reusing the SK outfits, you can tell they're running out of ideas when they gotta use SK character bikinis. I think they're collaborating again so don't be surprised if Kasumi pops up in PBS and she brings some DOA bikinis with her as part of the deal.
The Senran Kagura set would be set 22... so... that is the last set. I already hate Hitomis I never liked her as Yomi and I seriously dpnt get the connection at all. Plus Hitomi looks dumb with yellow hair way to fuck that up...

Also looks like they're adding the costume contest bikinis publicly? I'm just guesstimating here

Chapstick

I doubt the SK outfits will be free. If they are they'll probably be 1.5mil each. And idk I like Yomi's outfit (when it's intact), it's very old school JRPG-looking and the colors are good.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The Senran Kagura set would be set 22... so... that is the last set. I already hate Hitomis I never liked her as Yomi and I seriously dpnt get the connection at all. Plus Hitomi looks dumb with yellow hair way to fuck that up...

Also looks like they're adding the costume contest bikinis publicly? I'm just guesstimating here
DON'T INSULT YOMI! SHE'S MY SECOND FAVORITE OG SK GIRL!!! And her hair isn't yellow it's blonde like Yomi's, pretty similar to her lolita dress in DOA4. The swimsuit is garbage I'll give it that, I always hated Yomi's swimsuit.

I'll probably ask Lotr for some pics of the Yagyu one, I love long pigtails and ripped bikini tops ♡.♡ The Hitomi one with blonde hair is tempting, it actually makes her look relevant and not basic imo.

And I hope they add in that sailor one Marie Rose got, I always liked that one. Plus I lowkey started wondering how Eliot would look in it, I might ask a modder if they can use that reference tool to port it on him!

Last edited:

Yuffie

So this is the final dlc?
Not surprised it was something crappy.
RIP DOAX3 March 25th, 2016- February 16, 2017.
@HHH816 edit your posts, you double posted

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't see it but it's probably the lighting, I'll ask Lotr for a night shot so it'll be more obvious, it's the same color of Yomi's hair.

And yeah Chap I think they're gonna charge premium in game grinding for these outfits. Too bad the swimsuits are the only really new things.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I doubt the SK set will be paid... the last collab set was completely free remember. They haven't had paid only dlc since set 1 and the preorder costumes itd be weird to break the trend now at its end.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I doubt the SK set will be paid... the last collab set was completely free remember. They haven't had paid only dlc since set 1 and the preorder costumes itd be weird to break the trend now at its end.
Grinding as in ingame money XD Notice the word I used "grinding"?

Hardseppo will you be doing the compilation videos for them? :-D

Yuffie

Ok according to Ad-vice from Gamefaqs, the ribbon set is called "For You"
It is still unknown if the SK costumes will be in the Owner Shop or PSN.
More details later

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Whoever she is I don't like her, her face is too...shall I say harrowed? It looks like a half baked face that they wanted to make look attractive but didn't wanna waste the soft engine and other resources on her model otherwise people would be all like "Oh! Add her to DOA5-6!", so they intentionally made her bland and generic to shut that all down.

HajinMonSect

I doubt the change in Vr is from censoring. Given the fact that we know dlc is ending there was most likely a meeting stating that theyre ending support of doax3 and decided to release vr as is just cause that was probably the most they had finished at that point.

Disappointed in the ribbon because we got the mummy which is the same exact thing. I'm also not into the SK collaboration. So those last few dlc seem like a bad note to go out on.

Am I upset about the game and the end of support, not really. First I'm glad they did the burning bright flame with lots of outfits nonstop over doa5 one pack a month approach. Also photo mode was a great addition and I loved the earlier DLC too death. Honestly I was so happy with the fanservice in this game that I would be fine if the only outfit in doa5 and 6 were conservative nun outfits or those muslims thingees (no offense).

Sure it would be fantastic if they added more mini games but it was great at what it did. My only wish would be that all the girls were included. No Lisa and Leifang (others..tina i guess) was a huge oversight.

RetroMe91

too close for comfort , watch it here
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC4GCPhS4Y8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wmj32C35cc

japanese already got it first?

They said there would be 22 dlc sets. The wrappings would make 21, so there should be one more after that. It's likely going to be the flower swimsuits because that would be most logical. I would love the yukata set more though. TN might just screw us and give us maids instead. The Senran Kagura set is likely paid dlc that will be $25 and come with both the cosplay outfits and the swimsuits for each character (so 2 suits per girl). What does it say about Kasumi's fan design swimsuit?

I bet that they are done with the free dlc and are going to start running paid dlc from here on. This might be a test to see if people are willing to pay for additional content. If that's the case, everyone better hope there are enough people willing to pay for swimsuits in order for them to maybe add additional mini games and girls in the future. Otherwise, post February we may see little to no support for DOAX3 in the future.

Yuffie

@RetroMe91 my thought is that it'll be available to download for everyone. Remember it was JP exclusive. That will include the other 2 Famitsu costumes. I bet you need PSN+ to get them.
Don't give TN ideas of Maids. We had enough uniform fetishes.
The flower ones are ok, I'd rather pick Christie's Jasper or Sapphire to end it.
If paid dlc does come out, I would buy it if it's reasonable.
I also hope TN doesn't ditch DOAX3 after February.
Unless of course a Ultimate edition with all girls come out, I buy that in a heartbeat

belts

Didn't the game sell pretty well for a fanservice/spin-off title only released in Japan and Asia?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD