Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Xerampelinae

She actually looks older than 18, thank hell.

Three evil girls. Don't forget about Alpha Kasumi/Alpha-152 (though it's unclear if NiCO's evil or not at this time. She may be like Lisa and be more neutral). Anyways, we don't know much about her. Could be as much of a jerk as Ayane for all we know, so let's at least wait until more information comes out.

I don't really count Alpha 152 as a character. She is literally just a boss with no real sentient thought or driving character arc. Phase 4 is a character because she has an actual personality.

Last edited:

Xerampelinae

Maybe she is. We haven't seen her name written out yet, so don't know if it's in Kata or what. I'd like if she were Korean or Chinese. People on reddit are reporting her showing up on their guest list as "Secret"

Yuffie

Usually the Famitsu shows up in about 5 hours. @otnesse
Either way it should release by Thursday if not sooner.
I wonder if this character will be in Scarlet. Something tells me no.
Maybe Tina or Leifang.

Who is after NAG @otnesse

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

She actually looks older than 18, thank hell.

I don't really count Alpha 152 as a character. She is literally just a boss with no real sentient thought or driving character arc. Phase 4 is a character because she has an actual personality.
She's gorgeous!:oops: I like her simple black hair, it's refreshing since DOA doesn't really do alot of normal colors. Also she's DEFINITELY not 18, she looks way too big. I would say she's about 20 to 21 at least.

I like her design tho, her main swimsuit seems to have a punk theme, so maybe she'll be similar to Asuka from Tekken and just be openly brash

otnesse

Usually the Famitsu shows up in about 5 hours. @otnesse
Either way it should release by Thursday if not sooner.
I wonder if this character will be in Scarlet. Something tells me no.
Maybe Tina or Leifang.

Who is after NAG @otnesse

The answer to that is CRI, MIL, and RAC (probably don't need more guesses as to who those refer to).

BTW, someone took to translating some of her episodes, and it reveals a bit about her. Namely, her name is Nagisa, she's a stage actor by trade, and arrived at the Venus Islands to practice the expressions, and that she's Misaki's sister (doesn't say whether she's older or younger though, but I suspect older since she looks more mature). And BTW, that was the name I was told a while back, even shown some in-game code proving it.

Koshosho

For a minute I thought she was Kokoro with a new hairstyle but I sure like her look. She does give me an Ada Wong vibe though and I can see she likes white colored swimsuits.

Thanks for the info otnesse. : ) wow Misaki's sister. I hope she's the older one.

Last edited:

Yuffie

Thanks @otnesse

Reason I asked is because I believe those 3 names above may not be the 11th Scarlet girl.
What a let down I rather see Christie and Rachel on the console version.

Since Tina isn't one the names I believe her, Leifang and Tamaki could fight for that spot.
plz no Luna or Fiona TN

otnesse

Some more info via more leaked info, she apparently refuses to divulge her BWH index, she actually hates the owner, and she likes souffle pancake, yet does not like paprika.

Here's the screencaps if you want to know:

201812182.jpg

20181218.jpg

20181218_121616.jpg

201812183.jpg

201812185.jpg

Jadeinchains

Oh wow so this is NAG, She looks cool. I was also wondering if she might be dark skinned but I guess not oh well. It's cool in terms of being different that she's got a smaller chest and is older since there's not another character like that. Wonder if she's the other girl being added to Scarlet?

Also her suit looks really nice, all in all I really like her, Hopefully we'll get famitsu scans and her bio on Thursday or earlier like people are saying. :)

Koshosho

FYI, I didn't actually translate the info myself, someone known as lovehono posted the translations on discord.
Well thanks for posting it here anyway otnesse. Wish they'd added an exotic indian or a dark skinned woman to the mix for diversity, oh well maybe in the future.

otnesse

Well thanks for posting it here anyway otnesse. Wish they'd added an exotic indian or a dark skinned woman to the mix for diversity, oh well maybe in the future.

To be fair, they're probably going to add Tina and Lisa in sooner or later (and the latter definitely will match the dark skinned woman bit at least). We know from datamines that Christie, Mila, and Rachel most likely are next.

Macca Beam

i know people are on their "they reused marie/honoka's face again" routine, but this is clearly a kasumi/misaki clone

otnesse

i know people are on their "they reused marie/honoka's face again" routine, but this is clearly a kasumi/misaki clone

Hey, at least here, Misaki and Nagisa have an actual reason for sharing similar facial characteristics beyond reusing assets due to them being sisters (and presumably full-blooded sisters). In fact, I think they're the first DOA characters to actually be full-blooded siblings since... what? Kasumi and Hayate, or heck, even Raidou and Shiden?

BTW, here's the code that confirmed Nagisa's name, released back in November 26, if not earlier:

unknown.png

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD