Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Xerampelinae

Totally agreed about Hitomi! I'd love to see her get some more love. Can you imagine how cute she'd look with either a side braid hairstyle or twin viking style braids? Or the bun-braid thing that is very Bavarian?

Kokoro surprisingly is falling into that category, too. She hasn't been the focus of an SSR aside from her birthday and the ones that everyone is a part of for a long time. As a Nadeshiko, I figured she'd get a lot more love, but I guess Momiji is taking that slot from her? As a Helena stan, I notice she doesn't get as much love either, but I *kind of* expect that one.

LarsMasters

Already aware of region release of DOAX3S from beginning actually. Regarding of Western release, for the safety, this why DOAX series West release should be also be PC exclusive (not just DMM), as I mentioned before.

BTW on Hestia SSR, it’s ouch for Nagisa that she’s the only one who didn’t get it

otnesse

Already aware of region release of DOAX3S from beginning actually. Regarding of Western release, for the safety, this why DOAX series West release should be also be PC exclusive (not just DMM), as I mentioned before.

BTW on Hestia SSR, it’s ouch for Nagisa that she’s the only one who didn’t get it

Which is ironic, considering Nagisa's voice actress had a role in that series.

Got Momiji's Event SSR. Unfortunately, I don't have Kokoro, Honoka, Nyotengu, or Leifang yet.

EDIT: Got Kokoro via one of the Free SSR tickets. Had to lose my chance at getting another this week, however.

Last edited:

Xerampelinae

I got Honoka and Tamaki on my second pull (nothing on the first). Glad for Honoka since she only had her Venus SSR. Not pulling for any others though since I'm not totally in love with this outfit and I'm building up my coffers for when Nagisa goes free (and to do a few pulls on Valentines or anything else that's really pretty).

Also, Fiona's birthday pull is on now. Fiona has gotten the least amount of attention as far as new girls go, but to me, she's low-key the prettiest one, even more than Tamaki IMO?????????? After having her for a couple of weeks, I find I just like *looking* at her face. I love the slight curl to her hair, too. We need more girls with curl to their hair!

Jadeinchains

I got Honoka and Tamaki on my second pull (nothing on the first). Glad for Honoka since she only had her Venus SSR. Not pulling for any others though since I'm not totally in love with this outfit and I'm building up my coffers for when Nagisa goes free (and to do a few pulls on Valentines or anything else that's really pretty).

Also, Fiona's birthday pull is on now. Fiona has gotten the least amount of attention as far as new girls go, but to me, she's low-key the prettiest one, even more than Tamaki IMO?????????? After having her for a couple of weeks, I find I just like *looking* at her face. I love the slight curl to her hair, too. We need more girls with curl to their hair!

Totally agreed, Now that I finally actually have Fiona ( I literally spent like 20k hearts on the previous fiona gacha so this Hestia one was a god send ) she really does just look super cute, And her hair looks so good the way it flows over her shoulders. And yeah It is cool that she has that slight curl to her hair, It adds a distinct thing to her from the others. ( plus that pastel lavender colour they went for is perfect ) I think I'm going to save my hearts for now though as well rather than use them on the Birthday gacha.

Xerampelinae

Well, the birthday gachas are always paid, so you can't save for them.

Once you have more and more girls unlocked, it's easier to save your V-stones rather than spend them. Since I have all of them, I don't *need* to spend stones to unlock, so I only give a couple of pulls each week to see if I can get one of the SSR suits to make grinding easier. If I'm not in love with the SSR that a girl currently has stat-wise, I'll try to pull more on it (like Marie right now - her stats suck on the blue princess dress). Other than that, I save up for when the new girls go free.

Jadeinchains

Once you have more and more girls unlocked, it's easier to save your V-stones rather than spend them. Since I have all of them, I don't *need* to spend stones to unlock, so I only give a couple of pulls each week to see if I can get one of the SSR suits to make grinding easier. If I'm not in love with the SSR that a girl currently has stat-wise, I'll try to pull more on it (like Marie right now - her stats suck on the blue princess dress). Other than that, I save up for when the new girls go free.

Oh really? Lol okay well that makes deciding not to spent any on the birthday gacha easier, And yeah there's times were I'm not super interested in the current gacha outfits and It's for a girl I already have so I just don't roll for it, But on others even if the outfit isn't great If I don't have the girl yet I'll really try to get it just to unlock them.

Plus I imagine Nagisa will be going free pretty soon considering that a new girl is being added in a month now.

otnesse

Eh, to be honest, besides obviously getting new girls, the only reason I'd consider getting Event SSR suits is if they're the only way to unlock event/extra episodes (like Marie Rose's blue princess dress is required for that Extra Episode involving her being gifted that), whether current or flashback. If it doesn't involve that, or making grinding easier to get more V-stones, no buy. Even there, I'm less likely to get Extra Episodes if it absolutely requires buying V-stones for a paid gacha.

And yeah, there's definitely going to be a girl released in a month, exactly a month from Valentine's Day to the day if my estimates are correct. Let's hope those datamines are correct and it's Christie (or, heck, even Tina). We need all the cut six in, and this is the best we can hope for.

Last edited:

hardseppo

Fiona Birthday Extra Episode (Stella Aquarius SSR)
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34616983

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Fiona-Birthday-Extra-Episode-(Stella-Aquarius-SSR).jpg

otnesse

You know, I was thinking Fiona's face looked very familiar recently... And now I noticed it looked very similar to Terra Branford in the PSX cutscenes for Final Fantasy VI. Anyone else notice this?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD