DOAX-VenusVacation_220113_212925.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games

Steam/Johren

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So its actually true.

I've been waiting for this for 6 years but I can't seem to be excited or happy about this. I guess I just accepted long ago she wouldn't be back but here she is....
I hope she'll have a reference scene to her and Leifang's power scene in doa2 and I wonder what DOA costume they'll have her wear on the beach, I'm hoping it's either her doa5 casual or maybe her doa6 one with the white t-shirt and the tied sweater thing. And she'll have to get her doa6 low pony and her Twintails too but hopefully she'll get some new hairstyles too, we already know she's gonna get ultra revealing things to wear based on her swimsuit alone xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Her face looks like they gave it the Kasumi and Helena treatment so it's more happy and cheery since she looks way more fresh faced than she did in LR xD

otnesse

I hope she'll have a reference scene to her and Leifang's power scene in doa2 and I wonder what DOA costume they'll have her wear on the beach, I'm hoping it's either her doa5 casual or maybe her doa6 one with the white t-shirt and the tied sweater thing. And she'll have to get her doa6 low pony and her Twintails too but hopefully she'll get some new hairstyles too, we already know she's gonna get ultra revealing things to wear based on her swimsuit alone xD
At the very least, they definitely referenced Tina and Hitomi's brief interaction with each other in DOA3, since Hitomi was the one who immediately recognized her upon seeing her in the Owner's room in the first episode as well as formally introduced her to Misaki.

Well, either way, I've rolled four times for her. Didn't get her yet. As soon as I get my pay Sunday, I'll see if I can try again and be more successful in rolling for her. And for the record, I'm irritated at how certain people are calling her a trans person. She's born a girl. The flashbacks to DOA2 make that much clear.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
At the very least, they definitely referenced Tina and Hitomi's brief interaction with each other in DOA3, since Hitomi was the one who immediately recognized her upon seeing her in the Owner's room in the first episode as well as formally introduced her to Misaki.

Well, either way, I've rolled four times for her. Didn't get her yet. As soon as I get my pay Sunday, I'll see if I can try again and be more successful in rolling for her. And for the record, I'm irritated at how certain people are calling her a trans person. She's born a girl. The flashbacks to DOA2 make that much clear.
I'm actually not surprised of your irritation towards people insinuating she's transgender tbh xD even if she was I wouldn't care tbh, in Japan very sexually explicit women who are more western are always called that as an insult since American type women who are very sexual aren't so big over there. I remember someone saying Anna was a man in TTT2 but I never cared since allegations like that add mystique to the character.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD