Online players and lack of knowledge

vINv

In recent weeks i have grown rather weiry of people just pressing buttons i ask them do u know what frames are they say whats that? Or to many numbers or i dont need that i just know what im doing and yet when they loose they rage or worse yet they win one game and talk crap then they get smacked a few games then they relaize i might know what im talking about and then they rage quit i try to offer these people some advice but its like u cant fix stupid anyone else have this experince they throw out moves that are negative 10 to 20 on block and then say quit grabbing like a noob i shake my head and say you should learn to play safer.....:/

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
In recent day i have grown rather weiry of people just pressing buttons i ask them do u know what frames are they say whats that or to many number or i dont need that and yet when they loose they rage or worse yet they whin one game talk crap then get smacked and rage quit i am trying to offer to these people but its like u cant fix stupid anyone else have this experince thrown negative 10 to 20 moves and they say quit grabbing im like quit being so punishble :/
What language is this?

Sam Sultan

Well there are all kind of people online some play for fun others are competitive players and you might just have met the wrong people. They probably just played for fun(doesn't mean they are not going to rage or whatever lol) and couldn't care less about your advise or frame data. I wouldn't bother giving people tips who don't want them and when i see people rage i usually leave the room and find more descent people to play with.
Note: You don't need to know frame data to be good you could learn from experience which moves to use and which not to use in certain situation. However frame data knowledge is a plus.

IceMage95

I've had problems where people are complaining about lag or turtling. One is unavoidable because DOA5 in general has bad online connection and the other can be countered by pressure and NOT whiffing attacks.

TakedaZX

Niggas will get mad. Just make sure if you offer to help that you don't force it on them. That pushes them farther away usually.

DR2K

DOA players are even saltier than Marvel players. I'll help anyone out if they ask for advice or a training session though. I'm not an expert by any means, but I do understand the game enough to help teach.

vINv

The salt is real i was playing casually with this chick and her friend just talking after she beat my clan mates 2ndary with her main (mashing christie strings in 1bar vs pai) says gg scrubs and leaves mind u i never used a main char or anything ppl are just so ignorant XD

vINv

Lol this guy always trolling well today i redeemed my self beat up quite a few S ranks today :) got a called a turlter when i was using lisa LMAO

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Lol this guy always trolling well today i redeemed my self beat up quite a few S ranks today :) got a called a turlter when i was using lisa LMAO
Good God man! If you combined all your posts in this thread, you've successfully written the longest run on sentence I've ever seen. No, wait, let's not just include me. If ANYONE has seen worse, please share.

Blazeincarnated

Follow MaxDrago on Twitter.

ba-dum-tss_o_786133.jpg

vINv

Lol i know my grammer is terrible. But thats not point of the forum. Stay on subject please.
Good God man! If you combined all your posts in this thread, you've successfully written the longest run on sentence I've ever seen. No, wait, let's not just include me. If ANYONE has seen worse, please share.

Lasmir

Hey, as long as i can make out what you saying im fine with how you type and folks don't go bitching about people's grammar we are not writing an essay here.

Snipa

Do people still play this online?
Ive been looking for lobbies,ranked or unranked and struggle to find players compared to past DOA games.

Bushido

I never play in lobbies with mics, it annoys me how people rage and talk trash so much. I'd rather just have clean fun.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD