Online players and lack of knowledge

vINv

Ppl are idjitts what drives me even more crazy is when ppl from another country join and try and play when they see the one bar they play anyways and then talk crap about how bad ppl in the lobby are ....

Reikou

Ppl are idjitts what drives me even more crazy is when ppl from another country join and try and play when they see the one bar they play anyways and then talk crap about how bad ppl in the lobby are ....

Well, to be honest, "lag" works both ways.

vINv

Yes but the point im trying to make is. I live in america im not gunna join. A japanesse lobby on a 1bar connection. Then play in the lobby and talk shit behind it if i win. Thats scrubby and ignorant u should have common sense when choosing lobbys.

vINv

I fixed my my post again post about the subject enough ignorance. If u want to correct peopls grammer. Become a teacher.

Mavis

I am not afraid to admit that i lack knowledge on DOA5. I can remember being destroyed by an A rank, and after many heavy defeats he would message me tips on how to improve and would explain to me the fighting terminologies. I play for fun mostly but i am willing to take advice from anyone who is willing to take the time to teach and explain things to me. I will listen and absorb the knowledge they give me, whether it will improve the way i play the game is another thing entirely though lol.

I did get some taunting for being new and unskilled at this game plenty of times before, a pro level DOA player had me beaten 20 something wins to 2 wins and would message me saying "Thanks for wasting an hour of my life scrub, play another game because you're not good at this one" but i would also get high ranks that would appreciate the nerve of someone with my rank going up against A ranked fighters too.

Sam Sultan

I am not afraid to admit that i lack knowledge on DOA5. I can remember being destroyed by an A rank, and after many heavy defeats he would message me tips on how to improve and would explain to me the fighting terminologies. I play for fun mostly but i am willing to take advice from anyone who is willing to take the time to teach and explain things to me. I will listen and absorb the knowledge they give me, whether it will improve the way i play the game is another thing entirely though lol.

I did get some taunting for being new and unskilled at this game plenty of times before, a pro level DOA player had me beaten 20 something wins to 2 wins and would message me saying "Thanks for wasting an hour of my life scrub, play another game because you're not good at this one" but i would also get high ranks that would appreciate the nerve of someone with my rank going up against A ranked fighters too.

wow what a scrub that guy, its not like you forced him to play with you so his message is totally uncalled for. Saying that you need to stop playing a game just because your a beginner and not YET good at the game implies that that dude was way over his head and deserves a beat down :).

Mavis

wow what a scrub that guy, its not like you forced him to play with you so his message is totally uncalled for. Saying that you need to stop playing a game just because your a beginner and not YET good at the game implies that that dude was way over his head and deserves a beat down :).
I know right, it's not like i was enjoying the fact that i was getting utterly torn apart by someone better than the game but i still continued on with the fights just for the sake of fighting someone. The messages were annoying but eh what can you do? You have to fight on and prove the doubters wrong :)

Sam Sultan

I know right, it's not like i was enjoying the fact that i was getting utterly torn apart by someone better than the game but i still continued on with the fights just for the sake of fighting someone. The messages were annoying but eh what can you do? You have to fight on and prove the doubters wrong :)
Yes i totally agree with you and i like your attitude allot you seem like someone who will get very good at this game and is fun to play with. Unfortunately i don't have a PS3 otherwise i would have added you to play some matches some time and try and improve your game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD