Ottawa, Canada

Yurlungur

i'll just post this thread for anyone who is in the area! We had our first tournament today and had a good show. Honestly more then i expected. So with the first doa tournament in ottawa done, i'll post the results
  1. AAK
  2. Dagwood
  3. Krackatoa and Hash
Hope you guys enjoyed the game and i'd like to host some more tournaments, it was fun.

dagwood

@Yurlungur you coming to gonq tonight?
I guess ill post this incase theres some other ottawa people who don't know:

Ottawa FGC Meetups
Thursdays @ 5pm - Onwards
Algonquin College Student Commons, 1385 Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa
2nd Floor Above the Starbucks, room e206b / e209
Bring your own controller
We play pretty much every fighting game!

Last edited:

Yurlungur

Hey I actually made an account here.
Is there a DOA scene in Ottawa?

Sadly, there isn't since i left. The only person i'm aware of who plays doa that's on this site is @Aspect

There are a few random people who can play it at Algonquin college it's really not their main game

Aspect

Note - I'm still just a casual player with school work and all... Yurlungur is doing his best to make a scene here, but I suppose its a combination of the game's popularity and being in a small city that its been slow.

Yurlungur

Note - I'm still just a casual player with school work and all... Yurlungur is doing his best to make a scene here, but I suppose its a combination of the game's popularity and being in a small city that its been slow.

Lol i'm gone, there is no more scene

Abenson

Oh well, I'll check the Toronto board to figure out when you guys meet and see if I can drop by A&C at the right time or something. Recently grabbed the free edition of the game since my buddy wanted to play it, and I've been enjoying it so far.
Ayane the best :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD