DOA5U Patch updates incoming

Posting from the just now complete Official Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Tournament, Hayashi announced that at the end of January there will be a patch to the Arcade version of the game. In February, the consoles will receive said arcade patch sans Marie Rose. Marie Rose will be available on console some time in the spring.

these are patchnotes of the unfinalised 1.04.

Some stuff is liable to change, But Ein's buffs are decent so that shouldn't be changed unless they decided to reduce frames on 4K which would be nice.

Glad Bayman's 4T was change, because the animation looks weird. It's hard to explain why... it doesn't feel like all the other throws.

However I want add that AirGear reported like the list is related only to the location test version of the Arcade, so not yet final.

Just like happened for Marie Rose, it's possible that we will get slighty changes to the properties.

EDIT:
Again ninja'd by @UpSideDownGRUNT XD

Can anyone roughly translate Christie, Lisa, Rachel and Eliot. In that order of preference, lol. No, seriously is too much to ask, so I'll just wait patiently for a caring soul to help (or damn) us all to find out what have been nerfed from our mains xD

So I figured I'd just use google translate to get the gist of what the notes were saying, so I was copy/searching the character names to see which one would be Pai.

It was awesome, considering I knew it was her as soon as a giant ass pie popped up on my screen. God, I love translations xD

Improved sense of 33T input command of some of the characters.
Improved sense of type-ahead after the work of some change is rigidity.
Change so they can be from state squatting technique of some does not get from the state squatting.
In critical ruled out from behind, fix hold from did not come out even when standing when it is turned around.
Adjusted hit technology slammed from behind the part to induce the beaten forced down, the other party to close down.
Adjust combo to be easy to enter the beaten back the draft Danger of battlefield.
It was fixed when the stiffness difference between the normal hit comes out is the difference in foot position in the lower part of the blow (this is for the entire cast)

Zack has something to do with his power launcher, and it says stuff about a 7P+K, which he doesn't have. It's either his power launcher inputs being changed, or a BRAND NEW MOVE?

Ein is getting a massive buff. (Can't really read it all)

Jacky's move speed is getting nerfed and slowed down by 2F.

That's all I can translate.

Zack has something to do with his power launcher, and it says stuff about a 7P+K, which he doesn't have. It's either his power launcher inputs being changed, or a BRAND NEW MOVE?

Ein is getting a massive buff. (Can't really read it all)

Jacky's move speed is getting nerfed and slowed down by 2F.

That's all I can translate.

It said his PL input was being changed to 7P+K. That's happening with several characters, it seems, as it happened to Pai as well.

It said his PL input was being changed to 7P+K. That's happening with several characters, it seems, as it happened to Pai as well.

Eh, can't really complain. Zack needed that PL input change, because when I want to do 3P+K, It makes me random PL. Is this the same with Pai? Sorry to bother you as well, but, what does the 2nd Zack balance change say?

This is a update location test so there should be some fan feedback going towards each character in terms of balance.

Pai's used to be 236P+K, and it sometimes came out as a different input, which was sometimes annoying, as well as come out when I didn't want it. So yes, Pai and Zack were in the same boat on that one.

His second change, I believe, was reducing the length of time one could delay his fake roll. It's good and bad, since any loss of delay reduces potential mixup, but also makes it so inputs following the roll will come out easier. For example, you use PPP8 > PP6KH+K. Sometimes, if you didn't free cancel, or even if you sometimes did, the second string would be interpreted as Roll P, messing up what you had in mind.

Ein basically got damage buffs. That's great and I hope it stays but it doesn't address his core issues. TN needs to give other characters the treatment they gave Kasumi in this patch. All of her changes addressed some hitbox issues she had and the 1P nerf she got is no huge deal at all.

Ein basically got damage buffs. That's great and I hope it stays but it doesn't address his core issues. TN needs to give other characters the treatment they gave Kasumi in this patch. All of her changes addressed some hitbox issues she had and the 1P nerf she got is no huge deal at all.

The actual general system changes itself help with some core changes, including his 33T, and it even has a different sound to boot. He got a new taunt, crouch issue fixed; and of course the damage.

My guess is that your biggest concern has something to do with his CB.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD