PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

theway

it is in the mediafire folder link I posted above. Second file from top: カメラの傾き1.02A用.zip
i didn't test it, but it is a CT file, so presumably suited for CheatEngine. don't know if it offers the same functions as the one you linked.
readme is all in japanese, but from what I can parse it uses the hotkeys: . \ Shift+. Shift+\ and /
you need to experiment what those actually do :p

what numbers did you put in the DLC Tool? For which character?
Can I know usage カメラの傾き1.02A用
Please T.T

Amaso

Can someone tell me why is the hair floating like in the picture ??
And how can I fix it ?
game 2015-09-09 15-41-26-45.jpg

Amaso

the hair does that because its in the mask slot. you can fix this by using any other --C file that is not nyotengu or doesn't involve togglable hats and what not.
But I'm not using a Nyotengu .--C file , I'm using PAI_COS_001.--C .

Amaso

I lnk_reshuffle it into Pai Hair 2 and Nyotengu Hair 1 .

EDIT: I Just tested it with several costumes , the hair floats in All Nyotengu's Kimono (Default one and it's recolours), her China dress and Halloween Costume , for the rest the hair is always down (normal) .

bbb

EDIT: I Just tested it with several costumes , the hair floats in All Nyotengu's Kimono (Default one and it's recolours), her China dress and Halloween Costume , for the rest the hair is always down (normal) .

The only similar issue I had with this was using a hat hair style in a certain costume without the hat. what you could try is enable nyo mask for that hair, but delete the mask model. if that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas

mralex

The only similar issue I had with this was using a hat hair style in a certain costume without the hat. what you could try is enable nyo mask for that hair, but delete the mask model. if that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas

That's also happened to me, i put a modified hair into the nyo loose hair (without the accesories in her head) and it works

Lei-Fang

I've got a new annoying problem :

No matter how many times I hit the Remove Doubles button in Blender, my edited top still got seams in-game.
There is also a weird lighting issue.. How to fix that ?
I can see the seams in Blender when I load the mesh. Hitting the Remove Doubles button seems to fix them, but when I reload the mesh the seams are still there :confused:
View attachment 13382

I tried to change the texture but that's not the cause of the problem..

View attachment 13383

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
looks like possibly a normal map issue. Did you edit the normal map to adjust with your new textures?

bbb

I've got a new annoying problem :

No matter how many times I hit the Remove Doubles button in Blender, my edited top still got seams in-game.
There is also a weird lighting issue.. How to fix that ?
I can see the seams in Blender when I load the mesh. Hitting the Remove Doubles button seems to fix them, but when I reload the mesh the seams are still there :confused:
View attachment 13382

I tried to change the texture but that's not the cause of the problem..

View attachment 13383

every time you import a mesh into blender, the seams will always return, but when you remove doubles and export the mesh, that exported mesh should be free of seams until reimported into blender.

those glowing parts looks like a normal map issue like mr. wah said, or it might also be a uv issue. maybe you have some overlapping or odd uv mapping.

Blash

I haven't used blender to edit the DOA skins, but that looks like normals as @Mr. Wah said.

A/select all (or at least make sure, more of the correct facing faces are selected then inverted ones causing the problem, they should show up as darker/off colour to the others), press Ctrl+N ONCE, to correct the normals.

Lei-Fang

Thank you very much for your help but it did not work :/
What I did was join (CTRL + J) different parts of the top in Blender, and now these annoying seams appear exactly where I joined them.

I also updated the UV map so I don't know what's causing this, I really want to remove these horrible seams :eek:

Blash

If its not the normals, and the faces aren't doubled up then it has to be a UV map issue.

Can you upload a screenshot of the unwrap. In the UV/Image window, turn on faces and under properties (N w/ mouse in the window), turn on Stretch. Have the right texture in the BG and post that here. It could be a UV>Stitch issue, but there is no real way of knowing unless you can see the unwrap.

Faces in the UV window can get moved/mirrored by mistake and its very hard to detect, but its common.

Blash

Best of luck! I haven't edited any DOA models, but if you have any questions about blender, I'll do my best to help!

coopermon

I would really like to edit existing costumes and save them rather than create new dlc. Is there a tutorial anywhere show how to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD