PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
You should use Ink_Reshuffle, you can definitively swap a costume / hair on a character but don't ask me how it work mine is broken and don't work anymore..
Be careful to download the last version and put the right .dll file in your game folder, I know there are some issues if you try to swap on a DLC costumes, the tool is easy to understand you choose the costume to replace, swap it and save.

Btw, I like your recolored Nyotengu costume, we need more modders who retextures costumes and not just edit them by removing/adding items ! :D

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
I don't think it gonna cause problems but I didn't tried myself, I used it only a few and without sweetfx / resmod activated.
I had no problems with this tool until it stopped to work for an unknow reason (some others people had the same problems as me but I didn't found a fix yet), if you have a clean game it should work properly.

mralex

I don't think it gonna cause problems but I didn't tried myself, I used it only a few and without sweetfx / resmod activated.
I had no problems with this tool until it stopped to work for an unknow reason (some others people had the same problems as me but I didn't found a fix yet), if you have a clean game it should work properly.

The game crashes when you use lnk reshuffle? If is, you need to put the swapped tmc again in all the costumes/hair that you putted it

ChrisArmoun

I just came across a vid showcasing Tina with an R.Mika mod. Does anyone know about this and/or where to find it? it looked really good but I haven't been able to find anything else on it (the vid doesn't have a description). It also had Bass as Zangief

dander

I just came across a vid showcasing Tina with an R.Mika mod. Does anyone know about this and/or where to find it? it looked really good but I haven't been able to find anything else on it (the vid doesn't have a description). It also had Bass as Zangief
where's the video link?
i'd like to watch it..

ChrisArmoun

mralex

2015-09-14 18.31.54.png
this appears in the DOA5LR Steamdb page

ChrisArmoun

Quick modding question. I haven't been actively modding lately but I've noticed a few mods where changing the detail, i.e. the H and HL files, changes the mesh to create and alternate appearance.

How can I go about assigning a variation to those files? I'd like to do alternate colors on some of my customs without having to fill a new costume slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD