PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

Hi to everyone! i'm was too busy so this time i do something simple
Hayabusa Overall

https://mega.nz/#!gc53hIhD!8jPsCbNzzojw8t-ZQoE4m-o7Zd9qaHpdTOXff-xIGHg

(I was thinking to do a pack for all the guys, incluing raidou) so what do you think? :)
Screenshot5020.jpg
Screenshot7857.jpg
Screenshot11198.jpg

huchi001

looks like normals are flipped. if you rotate the model in noesis and look inside the shirt, are those missing faces visible while the rest is invisible? then its the normals. the normals for those faces must be flipped in blender.

i'm blender beginner.
how to flip normal?
thank your advice.

bbb

i'm blender beginner.
how to flip normal?
thank your advice.

first turn on backface culling so that it will make the back part of the faces invisible

nz728hd.jpg

then in edit mode, select the face you want flipped and flip them like this

O63OmKd.jpg

the faces should now be flipped

yzvhvxs.jpg

huchi001

first turn on backface culling so that it will make the back part of the faces invisible

nz728hd.jpg

then in edit mode, select the face you want flipped and flip them like this

O63OmKd.jpg

the faces should now be flipped

yzvhvxs.jpg

Thank you very much!
I'll try it.

Mr Armageddon X

It's probably written in the 72 pages here, but a quick question about mods. I have some installed under the DLC folder (I.E. adding the files to DLC folder under name 111460 etc, changing steamapp.idi file to add DLC to it so it works) and have filled up the 10 default DLC slots, but for other types of mods, am I to use the UMOD program to get them working? Also is there a quick guide to show how to get it working (I.E. where you put mods you wanna use and running them in game).

Cheers all.

The Enforcer

It's probably written in the 72 pages here, but a quick question about mods. I have some installed under the DLC folder (I.E. adding the files to DLC folder under name 111460 etc, changing steamapp.idi file to add DLC to it so it works) and have filled up the 10 default DLC slots, but for other types of mods, am I to use the UMOD program to get them working? Also is there a quick guide to show how to get it working (I.E. where you put mods you wanna use and running them in game).

Cheers all.
I don't know a way around the 10 DLC cap yet, but you can add more costumes to a DLC package if you create one yourself. Instructions are here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/doamods/comments/33q9av/how_to_make_costume_mods_via_dlc_method/

You would have to pull the costumes others have made and compile them all into one DLC package.

UMod just replaces textures as the game loads them. It's not recommended anymore because it uses alot of memory. The UMod 'mods' are just textures and don't require anything special to run other than knowing which images to replace.

Mr Armageddon X

I don't know a way around the 10 DLC cap yet, but you can add more costumes to a DLC package if you create one yourself. Instructions are here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/doamods/comments/33q9av/how_to_make_costume_mods_via_dlc_method/

You would have to pull the costumes others have made and compile them all into one DLC package.

UMod just replaces textures as the game loads them. It's not recommended anymore because it uses alot of memory. The UMod 'mods' are just textures and don't require anything special to run other than knowing which images to replace.

Much obliged, I had a feeling there was a 10 cap limit. I shall have a look at that "create a DLC pack" link and hopefully it's not too tricky. Umod explained too, I dabbled it in very briefly a while ago to load Sarah and Christie as Nina/Anna Williams when they first came out.

Vex

10 DLC cap? One of my "DLC sets" (i switch between dlc packs[folders DLC, DLC1 etc] with switchdlc.bat) has over 20 dlc-s. All work. http://imgur.com/cBovSr8 Troubles are in limited costume slots and slot number conflicts. But "digital" folders are not limited

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD