PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

synce

I will release it along with the hair styles and costumes in a pack when its all completed :)

Thanks :) I am thinking about maybe porting of of the sfxt costumes I made and giving it to miyako :)

The more Miyako the better. First Alpha, now this. You have good taste sir

Reactions: bbb

OrochiBuffy

I need help, I am trying to convert Umod Version of Zack Island HD to TMC/TMCL using Texture Tool, so I can swap it with LNK Reshuffle.
I have almost done it 90%. But there are three files that I don't know where to replace them...

Here are the files that gives me headache.
game_W256_H256_F894720068_T_0X636C0440B00C445A.dds
game_W256_H256_F894720068_T_0X3825304BEC536FCB.dds
game_W256_H512_F827611204_T_0X2DFA512F4E9E5D22.dds

My problem in fact : I am replacing those Umod *.dds into the original tmc/tmcl files of the game but I can't figure which files match with the one from texture files (L_***, M_*** etc...). I usually check the width & height with the appearance of the texture to do it, but sometimes that's not enough. If someone can help me.

EliasGtz

Hope to see the Cammy Mod for ayane too :) She has a move like the Cannon Spike, It fits
doa5_mod___sarah__cammy_cosplay_by_segadordelinks-d9fe9zp.jpg
her jeje

Xillia

@huchi001
Sakuya from .hack! that's a unique choice! and very fitting for MarieRose!
looks amazing, can't wait for it :p
Great to have more RPGs mods.

Last edited:

C3S4RFC

Thanks :) I guess I will make the pack, but probably wont be as many costumes as the gothic pack

@all-

I edited miyakos swimsuit to make it more unique compared to nyotengu. I removed the shoes, some strings, edited the shape a bit, slight change to the colour.

5iJuGKv.jpg

here is original nyotengu for reference

wTmqTH9.jpg
Preparing for Miyako mods, I thinked to do a voice for her, modding the voice of Kokoro.

What is the opinion of the community?

bbb

The more Miyako the better. First Alpha, now this. You have good taste sir

after miyako, I will do alpha pack 2.0 ;)

Preparing for Miyako mods, I thinked to do a voice for her, modding the voice of Kokoro.

Sounds really good :)

well there are 2 issues with doing voice mods. first being kokoro will now have miyakos voice, and the second would be the lip syncing. I wont mind the second issue as much if it isn't that off, but not sure if I'm willing to lose kokoro's voice

mralex

Wow i really like it!
But we need to know where are the fighting voice, for now we have the intro and outro sounds

bbb

made a yukata for miyako. I took kokoros and did some modifications. I removed the undershirt/skirt, removed the socks and changed the shoes, I edited the yukata so that it slightly slipped down her left shoulder. I also got the impression that she has a mole on her left breast, so I added ones, what you guys/girls think of that? remove it? keep it? (click image to see it)

pShhWDo.jpg

here is the original for reference

PlqShMk.jpg

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor

Excellent idea, but as said you will need to find where is the fighter voice for change that and sacrifie Kokoro voice (not a problem for me).
This is cool to see there are still someone who are working on sound, good luck with that !

@bbb Great kimono for Miyako, your modification is a pleasure for eyes and with the mole.. As always you are making a little detail that count !

@huchi001 Your SAKUYA(.HACK) mod is amazing, I am impatient to know when you will release this one, good job, you are a great "porter".

Reactions: bbb

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
Well, I literally spent the last hour skimming through all 168 pages.
I'm actually planning on joining you guys for modding. So when I get home
I'm gonna study up and see how this is done. Hopefully, I can create some
mods of my own personal works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD