CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
bbb is the daddy yo

This is what you get if you put leons face on raidou's mesh:

View attachment 17948

now all you need to do is the hair textures.

Sorry for the double post. I don't know to edit and quote and add image at the same time.

A couple ways but one is to hit Reply, copy the text that goes in the Quick Reply box and then edit your post (adding images is simple in the edit box just like normal with the picture button). That or copy the text of the post you want to reply to, paste it into your edited post, and manually put the quote tags around it. Use brackets, the word quote, and a / in front of the ending quote tag.

mralex

bbb is the daddy yo

This is what you get if you put leons face on raidou's mesh:

View attachment 17948

now all you need to do is the hair textures.

Sorry for the double post. I don't know to edit and quote and add image at the same time.

I do that, but i erase all the robot parts and the back of his head has nothing, so i was thinking to join the leon back head into the raidou head

edit--------------

here is marie rose loose hair with her real hair texture (extracted from tatsunoko costume)

Attachments

• Marie Loose Hiar.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,919
Last edited:

immi

Nice one immi.
my broadband provider blocks this download could someone upload it elsewhere?
isp blocking the internet? what sad world is this :/

uploaded again and attached to this post. that should work, i think ;)

(rename the ending to .7z if your unpacker doesn't open it like this. The board doesn't allow 7z archives)

Attachments

• lnk_reshuffle-v4.4.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 551

mralex

I want to make nyo tatsunoko mask toggleable, but i need to extract the costume with archive tool since lnk reshuffle don't let me insert the modded costume, now the problem is the dlc pack in archive tool show the large names and no the tmc, tmcl,---p and ---c files, i used blp converted but nothing happend

how can i extract the costume?

dante_huyvu

I want to make nyo tatsunoko mask toggleable, but i need to extract the costume with archive tool since lnk reshuffle don't let me insert the modded costume, now the problem is the dlc pack in archive tool show the large names and no the tmc, tmcl,---p and ---c files, i used blp converted but nothing happend

how can i extract the costume?
Try Ink Reshuffle, in the costumes section, extract the costume you want to extract with the same number in game:)

banlist40

lnk_reshuffle 4.4
Download
changes:
- updated for 1.04p4 (22/01/2016)
- re-enabled modification of DLC costumes*
- added BOSS_FX files

* as before changes applied to DLC costumes don't work in general (except glasses toggle)
but it turned out that the "trick" of using the hairstyle to set a different body mesh per hairstyle option works for DLC costumes as well (thx @xoDOAox for pointing that out). To make use of that the DLC costumes have been made editable again
Note that you need to match the number of hairstyles in lnk_reshuffle and DLCTool for the costume.
note: you need to copy the new dinput8.dll into your DOA5 game folder

sry~ i dont understand about DLC modify,
I tried to change the body: - - - - of hairstyle(00) to other costume .tmc/tmcl for testing. but it didnt work....

any thing wrong?

bbb

After two days of endless scrolling of 170 pages, I came up with the following conclusion:
Hitomi gothic by bbb is the sickest mod ever. Hoooly shit look at that.
OwI49v1.jpg

btw disregard what CyberEvil says about using spoilers, it's not your fault if XenForo is garbage with the layout guys, plus navigating through these screenshots using spacebar is gr8 because less clicks

Thanks, glad you like the mod :) if you own the latest dlc, there's is a slot conflict. just change costume slot 34 to 33 in dlc tool, or redownload the pack :)

dander

so now we can modify costume in blue text with latest ink reshuffle? what about old costume if we update the ink reshuffle?

coopermon

A couple ways but one is to hit Reply, copy the text that goes in the Quick Reply box and then edit your post (adding images is simple in the edit box just like normal with the picture button). That or copy the text of the post you want to reply to, paste it into your edited post, and manually put the quote tags around it. Use brackets, the word quote, and a / in front of the ending quote tag.
Thanks cyber evil I will bare it in mind for the future.

(rename the ending to .7z if your unpacker doesn't open it like this. The board doesn't allow 7z archives)
Thanks immi. Yes it's really annoying. I have safety settings on for kids but it just blocks everything. I must have a look at how to set up exceptions.

I do that, but i erase all the robot parts and the back of his head has nothing, so i was thinking to join the leon back head into the raidou head

edit--------------

here is marie rose loose hair with her real hair texture (extracted from tatsunoko costume)
I think there is some concept art here:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/doa-history-concept-art-scans.6186/

Which shows him with quite thick hair with a pony tail. Looks quite cool.

Last edited:

syasuker

It work again;)

immi

I do it but i can't extract it, i think the blue dlc entries can't be extracted
it should work, as dante_huyvu said.
the app just doesn't give you any feedback while it is extracting stuff in the background ;)
check the 'out' folder, the extracted stuff should be there.
if not check your lnk_reshuffle.log

if you go to the assetbrowser, you can filter things by the lnk file that they belong to. Allowing you to easily extract the whole DLC in one go.
to get the latest DLC type:
Code:
.lnk:425141

sry~ i dont understand about DLC modify,
I tried to change the body: - - - - of hairstyle(00) to other costume .tmc/tmcl for testing. but it didnt work....
it should look like this (set the mdl entry at the top to empty, then change the body entry in the hairstyle)
msg-819039-0-54513000-1453209569.jpg

so now we can modify costume in blue text with latest ink reshuffle? what about old costume if we update the ink reshuffle?
the only thing you can modify is the thing I just wrote above and the glasses toggle.

what do you mean with old costumes? updating won't do anything to any previous modding you have done (if that's what you mean)

dander

ok, nobody answer, i will answer lol..
yes, we can modify costume in blue slot, and old costume swap is safe, we safe to update it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD