PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

banlist40

try using bone tool. first drag miyakos face in the tool, then the face of the person your giving it to, then replace the bones

@all-

hair fix again, but this time, since pc doesnt have the apron destruction, I also made the apron toggle with hair selection

TILG1o1.jpg

just lnk_reshuffle or archive tool the tmc and --c. contains every girl in the pack. for honoka and alpha, she had a bug, so she needs to be toggled with the body option in lnk reshuffle. also add the bcm file to the pack. back up all before using.

only tmc and --c files included, so its safe to post here since you need to own the original tmcl files

http://www.mediafire.com/download/19odc385l0f1ntb/apron toggle.7z

BBB, i found out that there are 2 hair bugs in nyotengu hair 5 and 7, hairstyle is disappeared...
can you check this?

Amaso

@mralex
I see, Alpha already has a nude model ready for use with the tool .
Take any of her defaults and rename it to Phase4.TMC since Kasumi and Phase4 are identical in terms of everything
And it should work ...

EDIT: Apparently you can add as many TMCs as you want and they'll be added to the List of Bodies .

Does anyone have Male Nude Mods that can be used with this ??
This will allow the tool to work even with Males .

Last edited:

mralex

I think i have a Bayman body. How do you add it ?
@mralex
Take any of her defaults and rename it to Phase4.TMC since Kasumi and Phase4 are identical in terms of everything
And it should work ...

EDIT: Apparently you can add as many TMCs as you want and they'll be added to the List of Bodies .

Once i put rig nude body (in loverslab they are much nude bodies, but you need to erase the "male accesory xD" and the nipples for the girls, i do that and i put rig's nude body but abc tool give me an vertex error

Amaso

Ah I see
Can you PM me the models , well , 2 are enough , so I can test it, and see how it works ??

Edit : I just tested with Alpha.
I honestly don't know how to fix this , but as you can see all the reference TMCs are the same size , while Alpha's is so much smaller.
So I think it has to do with it .
Our best bet is to ask riry sukisuki to add them .

Also for Alpha for now, just Transform to Kasumi/Phase4 then use Object Tool to get the Material.

Last edited:

bbb

OMG!
It would deserve a character slot in select screen...
So hype about this WIP! Will she have more costumes?
Perhaps her green eyes color looks too flashy (unnatural)??

yes, she will have more costumes.
BBB, i found out that there are 2 hair bugs in nyotengu hair 5 and 7, hairstyle is disappeared...
can you check this?

you need to download my nyotengu hair fix. TN broke those hairstyles and they still haven't fixed it, so I had to.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3nrlc9fd7lnuyba/tengu+hair+fix.7z
@mralex
And it should work ...

I think i have a Bayman body. How do you add it ?
Ah I see
Can you PM me the models , well , 2 are enough , so I can test it, and see how it works ??

Edit : I just tested with Alpha.
I honestly don't know how to fix this , but as you can see all the reference TMCs are the same size , while Alpha's is so much smaller.
So I think it has to do with it .
Our best bet is to ask riry sukisuki to add them .

Also for Alpha for now, just Transform to Kasumi/Phase4 then use Object Tool to get the Material.

I believe once you add the one male body to the reference folder, you have to copy and edit that one male body in obj format to match the other male characters, then it should work.

for alpha, just copy and rename kasumi's reference

KwonJigglypuff

I'm thinking that Rachel should totally play as The Boss. ;)

I was thinking Helena would fit better, as she's more motherly, in charge of her own army somehow, and used to be complex in previous games (villain/good).
Rachel is more aggressive but I wouldn't mind. The Boss' outfit is just amazing.

pilonexyz

Very Nice!
Please complete Ivy WIP, i would love to see Christie on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD