DOA5U Phase 4 match video and critique thread

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
Hey guys another video seem lil dead here so just decided to show you a match from NEC. I wasnt in top form that weekend. I missed my force tech like 6 times lol cause I didnt hit the last frame correctly. :(.... I will be back to Blade and Soul. oh and if you guys want to I can do a phase 4 tech info session on stream and answers questions live. Like a QandA session. I dont mind as long at least like 5 of you guys lol

Chapstick

You did 6PP 11 times in a 3-0 match.

I still can't believe no one throw punishes you. If I were to fight you I'd just wait for every 6PP, 1PP, or 66K (I'm guessing you're dropping the teleport on 66K) and 6T you. Your juggles didn't make much sense, you really need to learn the proper ones. As I said before every time you turn on the game run through her combo challenges to get the muscle memory and the juggles themselves in there are all pretty good. One last thing, instead of using 8T when you're hold baiting, use 33T instead.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
6pp is the truth!!! lol but yeah only big thing you got fix is make that less. Yes I I just need figure out time for everybody here for that Q and A session

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
Phase, I understand that you've been working on your Nightcrawler impression, but that's a little too acurate.
you sir made me laugh with that comment oh yeah whats good times for all you guys to join in on a Q and A session. I rather do that way cause I suck at starting on giving tips etc. I rather do stream and answer questions.... oh yeah I'm still on that BnS hype train

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD